All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Thoughts and Reflections (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

------------ THOSE LITTLE WHITE LIES ------------

THOSE LITTLE WHITE LIES James in his epistle in the Bible speaks eloquently about the tongue as follows: “If anyone can control his tongue…

Started by Ron Payne

2 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Ron Payne

If the Lord came back now, would He commend us for the same things?

I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say the…

Started by thane006

4 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by thane006

Giving Thanks During The Holy Week

Please take time to read the scriptural accounts of this holy week. Share with others the passages that touch your heart. Blessings to all…

Started by Stew

3 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Stew

Laminin

This is AMAZING! I just saw Louie Giglio preach today... his message was "How Great Is Our God?" and it concluded with this PROFOUND revela…

Started by Susan

2 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

Just because I can say it...

I love God. I just felt really compelled to start a post and write those words. I know it's a bit silly for me to proclaim that on a Chris…

Started by Susan

3 Feb 11, 2008
Reply by Frieda

Love and War

Did you ever notice that a very great percentage of motion pictures deal with the subjects of Love and War (not necessarily together). The…

Started by Stew

1 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by peripheral

like a family to me

hey ....every one i missed yoll sooo much i dont have much time coz iv got school ..:( ..just wanted to let every one on dz net know how mu…

Started by candy:)

1 Jan 16, 2008
Reply by candy:)

what all god do is for our own good

i just want to kn sudddenly i felt isnt my happiness is what my god desire he havent send me in this world to cry to waste my life every se…

Started by priyanka

4 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Jennita

been selfish is bad or good

i want everyone to help me in my early childhood days i use to be very selfih so what ever benefit me i use to do that but from my 10 grade…

Started by priyanka

2 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by konceptskool

neva ask "why' ask "how"

Are you facing .....problems? ..tiny ones ....up to huge massive ones .....tired of them? ever felt like God neva answered your prayers?...…

Started by candy:)

18 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by konceptskool

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service