All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Are you facing .....problems? ..tiny ones ....up to huge massive ones .....tired of them? ever felt like God neva answered your prayers?..............think again?.......during these problems ,,,most of us pray ......why so many problesm? why is dz happining? why am i not gettin a job? ..why? why? why?.....give him a break .all des problems happ 4 a reason ... either to teach us a good lesson ...or sometimes to even save us from bigger problems.... or may be to punish us ....becoz he loves us and wants to correct us ,,(like r earthly fathers ...when they can punish their children ...much more or heavenly dad.....) instead we keep askin why ? why? why? ......we should pray ...by askin how can i come out of this problems...how can i solve it ....wait a sec not how this happ?lol......i thik yourll get my point.ask.."pls help me get out of it' and stuff like that.....4 eg when i hav prob i say .."jesus i know im gonna learn something 4rm dz ,,if its a punishment im sorry ...all wat you do is 4 good ...........so i thank you ." in adv" ......dz is da rite way to approach god .....according to me ,,,,,,wat do yourll feel

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

even when you take the rite choise der r problems ...rite....if you choose to sin you suffer....dats diff /......say if a person is bon lame ...is it his fault ........no but instead of him approaching life az "why am i bon like dz lord? why?',,,,he should ........say "how lord can i live like dz? show me the way?" ther may be a reason why he waz bon like dat ........god knows....GOD DOES GOOD ...WE AZ HUMANS CANT ALWAYS GO ON THE RITE PATH ........IF WE DO we would not even commit a sin ...lol.:0)......dat is impossible ......we can only ask god to let are choises lead us in a safe way:) do you agree

i get wat your saying .....choose to sin or choose jesus ........i agree wit wat you say but its not always like dat ....like how doz peop broke into lea's place ...is it her fault shes living der "no" its a problem not bcoz of her but something else(above)................(instead of her askin god why .you let dz happ?.......she prayed .thanks 4 keepin me safe:) get me...:)
Hey, i must say that while we have the responsibility of making right choices, God does not punish us for wrong choices rather we face theconsequences of those choices. I mean God has made certain things to happen by the course of nature.. for example if you plant a tree of orange, it will grow and yield you orange fruits.. lets say God told you not to plant an orange tree but you choose to disobey him and plant one, you will reap oranges..this does not mean God is punishing you but the course of nature ill take its toll unless you cry to God and he removes the situation and he can..God is kind like Candy says and there is this issue of grace, unmerited FAVOUR..
It means we do not get exactly wot we deserve all the time because of His great mercies..
This does not make our hearts wicked and we try to take Him for granted, it makes us choose to dedicate our lifes to this great soverign God.. This i why I love him..
gotta go...
cheers
hey i totally understand wat your trina say ......but even wen you make rite choises good stuff ....sometimes der r bad results .......wen you disobey god .... you still get oranges ....i cont da story dos oranges are rotten:)......get me der is a reason why god tells us not to do it you disobey him ........he knows da oranges are gonna be rotten so he loves you and he tells you .....but lol ...we just hav to hav our way ,and tadar in our face ...lol ....if am wrong ps correct me.....
No dear you are not wrong. We often make the error of thinking that if God would want us to do something and it is a right choice things must go right..Not always true.. You see God is the master and His ways unfortunately is are so very different from ours and much worse than that we dont understand them probably cos he sees in 8(D)dimensions while we at best see in 3D. So he sees to the end of the road and speaks at the begginning to warn us or make His will come to pass.. It must be understood and agreed to that He is Lord, not you, me or them.. For instance what we call Bad is not necessarily so in God's book..eg Jesus Death, Mary's teenage pregnancy, Jeremaih's prophecy which produced his incarcaration etc.. He is lord we are His and he uses us as He sees fit..
As Mary said so should be our prayer.. "Be it unto me according to your word".. Be sure about this though, "All things work together for the good of those who love Him and are the called according to His purpose"
I was also hungry last night when i wrote that Ha ha...
hey i like dat orangeeeee eg its makin me hungry lol :)
thank you... hope you had some oranges lol
The word of God said in James,1vs 14... That each one is tempted when he is drawn out of his own desires and enticed. Then when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin, and sin, when it is full-grown,brings forth death. It is pertinent to note that the God we serve is not a wicked God and can not afflict us.He said His plans for us are plans of good.(Jer,29vs11). We go through what we go in life because of the wrong choices we took in the past. But it could be that God permits both advancement and adversity into our lives for a soverign purpose without us knowing it. We do not have the horse power to think as God does, so we must with faith, believe that what God says must surely come to pass. Again the things we go in life, sometimes happen to reveal the glory of God in our lives. It is well.
yeah, every one who has made a committment to love the Lord is not meant to be the owner of himslef anymore(You are not your own) but belongs to the Lord. This means that God has the control over this person, of cos depending on how much free reign we give over to Him. This means that your journey is not yours, your way not yours to plot, (the steps of the righteous are ordered by God).
W e all know that God's plans are good and so need to let him have his way and surrinder all to Him.. It odes not matter what we go through then wether we have made the right or wrong choices although we pray to always make the right ones.He will make all things work together for our good who love him and are the called according to His purpose..
Our God is Rich in Mercies..
hello friends ..................da topic is ......not how da problems occur ..........its how your suppose to behave wen it does ...lol .......ask how not why ...........ha ha ha lol neva mind :D.....................
You see Candy, The one vital factor in our relationship with Jesus is the Holy Spirit. H e is the only reason why a man can be alled the son of God. "As many as are led by the Spirit , they are the sons of God" Being led by the Spirit is a fact that will make you know how to respond to the situations that occur to you, good or bad.. and heres another interesting thing.. You know that Adam ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and inherited a mind that was prone to vanity. the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is the database out of which we regard a thing as good or evil.. now remember that man was not meant to eat from this tree. What mind, or perspective we have of things is from our knowledge of good and evil and my dear God want to change this. so when something happens that brings us pain we conclude that it is evil. Candy When any man is in Christ no evil can happen to him and it dosnt mean that bad things cant happen to him, jesus was killed, Paul,James and John were killed..God does not regard those things as evil tings as long as it is his will.. All things will work together for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purpose..God's ways are not like ours and we should keep an open line/channel of communication with the Holy Spirit to know what we should do when we face anything that we feel is bad.. But genarally we have the knowing that God is good and has total control of our lives. This should make all my reactions to everything, gratitude.."In everything give thanks.."
I know this is hard to do but we are soldiers enlisted of our own free will.. I saw "300" the movie and marvelled at how those Spartans joyfully marched out to certain death. I dnt have a death wish but as soldiers we should be strong in the Lord to face whatever He deems fit to bring our way.. God bless you Candy
hello friends ..................da topic is ......not how da problems occur ..........its how your suppose to behave wen it does ...lol .......ask how not why ...........ha ha ha lol neva mind :D.....................
Apparently problems must come. We are not in a war free zone because we are always at war with the adversery the deveil. God never promised us that problems will not come, but that in the midst of that problem, He will always make a way of escape for us that we may be able to bear it. Read 1st cornt:10vs13.
It is important therefore, not to give attention to our problems. Those problems are facts of life, but there is the truth of God's word which superseeds the facts of life. In Philipians:4vs6, the word of God said, be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving,let you request be made known to God. This scripture is enough to stop here, because it has already answered your question on how we should behave when we run into problems.
Also in 1st Thessa:5vs 18, it says in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Anything outside of THANKS is not the will of God. In essense you are not suppose to complain but to make request to God who is the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
Conclusively, when you are going through problems, your behaviour should reflect ur trust in God, that though it tarries it must surely come to pass. Exhibit an attitude of thanksgiving and prayer and avoid compaining. James:5vs16,says that the effective ,fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. Note this, not the effective, fervent cry or complain. It is well Chuks

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service