All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

This is AMAZING! I just saw Louie Giglio preach today... his message was "How Great Is Our God?" and it concluded with this PROFOUND revelation which I just have to share with you all!

And I want to pass this message onto EVERYONE who happens to stumble upon this post...

Proteins- what we have to understand is that, in laymen's terms... proteins are the chief actors within the cell, said to be carrying out the duties specified by the information encoded in genes. There are a gazillion proteins in the body, who knows how many there really are.

There is a special type of protein called laminin, which was created with a very special purpose in the human body. It's purpose is for ADHESION. It is the glue of the human body, it is what holds us together, our membranes, our cells. Without it, there would be no me, no you... our physical existence would cease to exist...

Most are dumbstruck when they see what Laminin looks like...

Have a look at the picture...

Brace yourself, for it will leave you speechless...

[SCROLL DOWN]

[SCROLL DOWN]

[SCROLL DOWN]

ISN'T IT AMAZING? It's in the shape of the cross... what holds us together, cell by cell by cell is laminin... it is by our Lord Jesus Christ that we are NOT physcially and metaphorically FALLING APART.

For it is written in scripture, Paul says in Colossians 1:16-17

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Quite a profound revelation, isn't it? Praise God!!!

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw this vidio and was amazed.
I also found a vidio on allabout science that blew me away on a micro scale of our great and wonderful God
This Lanilin diagram would make a awesome piece of jewlery to be a wittnessing tool.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service