All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

i want everyone to help me in my early childhood days i use to be very selfih so what ever benefit me i use to do that but from my 10 grade i start changing me and becoming less selfish but then things change when i was selfish god use to give me everything in life but from the day i start thinking from the ppl i notice except pain i get nothing eg if someone comes to ask me for help and i dont want to help that person but then jesus words remind me in my mind that come on help him as i said help those who ask from u for help but i get no credit for that help may be i notice that person will come to me and will do something so worse that i cant even imagine for eg i help a guy and when i need his help even he got those material i need he said he dont have them and i help him at that time when he benefit me nothing so i felted iam a dork and one of my friend said u kn priyanka what wrong with u i ask what he said u try to be too good dont mind in todays world u wont be able to achieve anything if u will stay like this and i look at ppl around all those selfish are so prosperous and enjoying everyhting i odnt say iam so good and nice i do wrong things too but less then them but then also iam always surrounded by pain and sorrow they drink smoke etc everything i do nothing still iam worse they will help no one i do still they slap on me what to do iam stuck to change me or what i always use to think god will be angry if i behave this way but then again if i do this that iam tired of this fight inside of me what to do any advice

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Listen sister what your feeling is just the flesh battiling inside you we all want that feeling if instant gratification when we help someone out and we want help out in return because we helped that person out. God requires do unto others as you would do unto you right? So there you go , do not expect everyone to be like you ,you have to remember you have Christ in you, that in return comes out of you to shine to others. And yes you may see all these other people who are rude ,obnoxious and annoying enjoying all these wordly possesions, those are people who are trying to fill the void that only Jesus can fill. See the thing is you already get it, the void has already been filled in your heart ,you dont need wordly things to get you by, all you need is Jesus. God knows your heart your heart will not be perfect until we are with the father face to face. These feelings are normal as long as you dont act upon them, Jesus was tempted its not a sin to be tempted by feelings thoughts or emotions its when you act upon them is when trouble starts happening, thats how the devil gets his foot hold. it starts slowly then all of a sudden its out of control. It's like a slow fade. so do this my sister pray to God that to help you to love those who persecute you, ask Him to help you love the unlovable to give you the hands and feet of Jesus you'll see a change just hold fast ,keep the faith. Love, Joseph
Hey Priyanka, I want to say that SPIRITUAL WARFARE Is a term that a lot of people use in reference to prayers against evil spirits and so on.. Am not saying it is not an appropriate term for that activity but i want to say that part if not a whole lot of spiritual warfare, is in doing good as it lies in your hand to do.. There is an amazing scripture in Roms12:17-21. Verse 21 is my favorite.. overcome evil with prayer? binding and casting evil out? anger and vengeance? No.. overcome evil with good... This tells me that Good is a weapon such that can over come evil.. I know it hurts you but you are a warrior in the army of God. Every day we are enlisted and our expertise is sought by God's fatherly heart as we encounter life and all its cruelty along with the people who are combatants on the other side of the fray..Those who do evil are soldiers of the devil and we know of whom we are called.. i feel like this sometimes too but it is our calling dear friend. Another way of saying it is like Joe-Gil said, love them that deceitfully use you.. If you love and do good to only those that are good and nice, how different are you being from any evil doer.. Even Ritual murderers have people that they are nice to so you wont be different if you did the same.. Be strong my sister, you are in the midst of a war and we will win it as we fight side by side.. God bless,
cheers...

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service