All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

i just want to kn sudddenly i felt isnt my happiness is what my god desire he havent send me in this world to cry to waste my life every second on crying on something which is not meant for me there is a plan in my god mind when he did something good or bad to me everything that take place in our life got a reason after it for a short period we think god did bad to us but when i sit back and think i just find out god has done marvelous thing for me he prevented me from more danger in life he wanted me to learn a thing and to move forward i have to struggle bcoz what past is just a weapon for sartan to hold us back so that we keep crying and not able to fulfil our god desire

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's right Rriyanka, God is good. I was actually meant to post my response to your post on "Purpose in Life" here. One more thing. Our definition of Good and bad comes from a residual knowledge of good and evil that we acquired from that tree in Eden. and you and i know that God called that tree the tree of death.. I mean whatever we think is bad/evil may not be God's definition of bad/evil. Trust Him Priyanka, he loves you and has thoughts of good towards you only not of evil..
Be strong friend, it is well...
I have found I cause most of my troubles and chaos. I let my own imagination make things worse than they are. When I pray to God to guide my life, I settle down, get much calmer and focus on the Lord. I let the Lord comfort me and protect me. I feel safe in his care.

Keep you faith simple and pure. It works for me.

Laurie
God is slways there to help us to get through hard time..in every situation you pass God is expecting us to learn something out of that..He allow bad times so that we can really know that he is the one who in the end comforts us...In every hard situation keep your eyes on Lord bcoz at the end he will saves us out of all these.Praise the Lord.Jerry Thomas from Tanzania East africa.
Yes I Agree to this that god wants to cross all this trails and Temptations as a semester
exams ,so that we grow in god and become strong in him,Its like when we join a new job and make plenty of mistakes our boss advice us this and only thru problems we can improve
God wants the same from us ,he wants us to face differenet problems in differenet forms to walk in the path destined for us to
Its tough but each time we finish going thru the times of trouble we find gladness and happiness which is unmeasureable

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service