All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Are you facing .....problems? ..tiny ones ....up to huge massive ones .....tired of them? ever felt like God neva answered your prayers?..............think again?.......during these problems ,,,most of us pray ......why so many problesm? why is dz happining? why am i not gettin a job? ..why? why? why?.....give him a break .all des problems happ 4 a reason ... either to teach us a good lesson ...or sometimes to even save us from bigger problems.... or may be to punish us ....becoz he loves us and wants to correct us ,,(like r earthly fathers ...when they can punish their children ...much more or heavenly dad.....) instead we keep askin why ? why? why? ......we should pray ...by askin how can i come out of this problems...how can i solve it ....wait a sec not how this happ?lol......i thik yourll get my point.ask.."pls help me get out of it' and stuff like that.....4 eg when i hav prob i say .."jesus i know im gonna learn something 4rm dz ,,if its a punishment im sorry ...all wat you do is 4 good ...........so i thank you ." in adv" ......dz is da rite way to approach god .....according to me ,,,,,,wat do yourll feel

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow you write lots ....you are rite ..1st bout da holy spirit ...yup.....its rite dats wat is said ...its da spirit dat helps us now ...gods holy spirit .....coz god the son and the holy spirit ...they are one ....God made the world 4 his own pleasure ...he sent jesus his son to die 4 us ....so we can be saved ...the holy spirit ..does work 4 god ....:) once you receive jesus in yo heart you have the holy spirit ....i kw mine i kw wen i get tempted .......sometimes i set in silence i adv my self....the holy spirit tells us wats good or bad :) you are rite ....dats ....zechariah 4;6 NOT BY MIGHT NOR BY POWER BUT BY MY SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD OF HOSTS ......the facts is now we can be helped only by his holy spirit.he is our helper....if we follow and give wateva the flesh wants we will walk in the wrong path but ...but if we dont giv the flesh all its evil wants ...and follow the spirit we walk in da rite path read romans ch 8;5

THOSE WHO LIVE FOLLOWING THEIR SINFUL SELVES THINK ONLY ABOUT THINGS THAT THEIR SINFUL SELVES WANT BUT THOSE WHO LIVE FOLLOWING THE SPIRIT ARE THINKING ABOUT THE THINGS THAT THE SPIRIT WANTS THEM TO DO ................ILL reply tothe rest later ......:)
Hi Candy, I am replying to your last comment.. that scripture you quoted is really deep.. Think about it..
Although our lives are in the total control of Our God, and all things good or bad work together for our good, when ever we go astray in pursuit of our wills..(note that your will not only your sinful wills but your will generated out of your flesh is what leads us astray). I do not like the translation you quoted much cos it waters down the meaning.. "for those that are after the flesh mind the things of the flesh" (King James version) The flesh does not like or want personal hurt or harm, but this is what jesus says we must deny if we want to follow him...
We all grow up being taught to want things and "love our self" but Jesus says we should deny that if we want to follow him..This means what you would love to have or be, you might want to deny and seek him first for his will or what that scripture calls the will of the spirit..
This is the safe place..May God bring us all to this place in Jesus Name, Amen
hey sorry dat waz from da childrens bible ..............but its da same meaning rite
ok "so i advise you to live according to your new life in the holy spirit. then you wont be doing what your sinfull nature craves" galatians 5:16 .........i agree wit you we should deny da bad stuff ...coz dats wat we offen love ..lol rite:)
ok "so i advise you to live according to your new life in the holy spirit. then you wont be doing what your sinfull nature craves" galatians 5:16 .........i agree wit you we should deny da bad stuff ...coz dats wat we offen love ..lol rite:)
Ok, very funny that you posted your comment twice like i did.. it was a mistake..
Yes it does have the same meaning.. Hey am kinda busy now but will have time to visit and write more this weekend..
Have a great wknd..
cheers

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service