All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Michael Vernon McEntire's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Good concise synopsis of the fundamentals, David. Also, I think that the essential d…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Nov 12, 2010 to The Gospel

26 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Carla

"Mmm, interesting stuff! However, I think that the fact that there is SO MUCH diversi…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Nov 12, 2010 to Are We Dispensationalists or covenant believers?

155 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by RoyW

"Ooh, ugh is right, Shaki! I think the doctrine of "soul sleep" is "ugh"! I've studie…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Nov 10, 2010 to Ghosts.....are they real

48 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Matthew John Woken

"Very good message, Amanda. I've been listening to (and sometimes participating in)…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Nov 10, 2010 to Losing Salvation?

334 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"I'm sorry, I was using an archaic term for someone who prophesies or receives revela…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jun 17, 2010 to My Friends.....The End of Days.....The Anti-Christ

3 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Michael Vernon McEntire

"You've got two threads going on the same topic, Templar. As an alternative, how abou…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jun 16, 2010 to End of Days....

1 Jun 16, 2010

"The Apostles warned us against speculations. John the Beloved Divine told his church…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jun 16, 2010 to My Friends.....The End of Days.....The Anti-Christ

3 Jun 17, 2010

"Sharon, I understand David's frustration. He addressed your concerns in a scholarly…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jun 15, 2010 to How well do you know Catholic Christianity?

202 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Christine, I agree with your first sentiment completely, but you and I are not going…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jun 4, 2010 to How well do you know Catholic Christianity?

202 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Eugenia, Marilyn, and anybody else who may feel like this; whatever you do, don't fe…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jun 3, 2010 to Why during our lowest times that we feel that we are all alone?

23 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Hope

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service