All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Pastor Bob B's Discussions (530)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"As the years pass in my journey with the Lord I have seen some incredible miracles.…"

Pastor Bob B replied Mar 17, 2008 to Learning about Praise and Worship

37 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"There is nothing wrong with being single and working for God. Many great Christians…"

Pastor Bob B replied Mar 17, 2008 to Most I be married before effectively doing the work of GOD?

7 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by Pastor _rob

"Hi only a friend I am glad that some of your questions are being addressed here on t…"

Pastor Bob B replied Mar 16, 2008 to Just a question

69 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

"Corklexus, we as Christians really aren't trying to get into endless debates with Mo…"

Pastor Bob B replied Mar 15, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"I was talking to a brother in the Lord this morning that is from this net and we we…"

Pastor Bob B replied Mar 14, 2008 to Learning about Praise and Worship

37 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"Some time we Just need praise the Lord , as Psalm 107 say,"OH THAT MEN WOULD PRAISE…"

Pastor Bob B replied Mar 11, 2008 to Learning about Praise and Worship

37 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"You are right when someone, or a group of people, or a church begin to act like or w…"

Pastor Bob B replied Mar 11, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Hope Grace is a perfect name for you for all you have gone through. The scripture sa…"

Pastor Bob B replied Mar 10, 2008 to The role of a Pastor.

9 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Ron Payne

"Jayashree, I san see that the last thing you want to hear about is dealing with doct…"

Pastor Bob B replied Mar 10, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"This Lanilin diagram would make a awesome piece of jewlery to be a wittnessing tool."

Pastor Bob B replied Mar 10, 2008 to Laminin

2 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service