All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Gospel (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do we tell them?

We are instructed by the Lord Jesus Christ to go forth with the Great Commission as specified in Matthew 28: 18-20. What do we say? Things…

Started by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

22 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Gary Schultz

Which gospel?

Ok, what about this?   King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unt…

Started by feet breath

17 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by feet breath

witnessing to muslims

I have a dear muslim friend, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of books to give them?  I thought maybe "The Case for Christ…

Started by Natashca Reed

6 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by feet breath

anyone here

does anyone here have tremendous doubt God exists but still fear hell or suffer from religious ocd.

Started by Michelle

3 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Char

Struggling to becoming a Christian

Before you accepted the lord did anyone ever wonder "will my friends hate me or think I'm a bore " or will people think of me different  I…

Started by Tim

19 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Tim

Please help me with forgiveness...

I've been struggling with believing in God for over a year now so I thought that I would throw that out there before I begin. I heard that…

Started by Kayla

29 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Carla

Witnessing: Please give me scriputre where it clearly states that Jesus is God.

Im witnessing and reaching out to a VERY prominent cult group here in SLC Utah. I understand thier faith very well. I research it and compa…

Started by Paige Robertson

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

The gospel in America?

Ok, I started to read again (I stopped for atleast a few days) a missionary book from Gospel For Asia yesterday. I noticed something. When…

Started by feet breath

10 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by feet breath

Witnessing

How can you convince a person God loves them when all their life they have had bad things happen to them. Then when they were asking God "i…

Started by winter mckinney

8 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Char

failing to witness

hi, if you have seen some of my previous posts, you probably know that i suffer from social awkwardness. so last night some neighbours had…

Started by Jenny

14 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Jenny

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service