All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OPPS I DONT DO CHURCH !

I follow after the Holy Spirit some would say that's doing your own thing, don't answer to anyone, it looks that way but you can be bound c…

Started by CHRISTINE

29 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

name it and claim it, to love?

Hi,  Jesus commands us in John 15, "Love one another as I have loved you." And in Chapter 13 He says, "By this shall all men know that you…

Started by Jenny

7 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Jenny

Is it okay for a girl to give present to a guy?

Hello everyone, I would like to ask if is it okay for a girl to give present to a guy that she likes? Actually, I gave a devotional book to…

Started by sayness

9 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Derrick Jason Smith

Everyday Guidance through Bible

Dear Friends, This one question is haunting me for sometime. We read bible to get God's guidance. I personally know that the overall messa…

Started by Jayaseelan Samuel

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Tammy

Cherokee Indian Ritual

Last week my sister went to a Cherokee Indian Pow Wow. I can not explain this in its entirety, but to make a long story short, she went thr…

Started by Denise

24 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

Since we all know what the Bible says about homosexuality....

I know there are those who feel it's ok to be homosexual and a Christian as long as the two aren't sleeping together, or that it's ok perio…

Started by Seek

34 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Seek

Jesus will send me a godly match

Being a born again Christian feels good but I would like to be able to share the feeling with a Christian man.  Im not very trusting becaus…

Started by Demika White

3 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by PHILLIPE E. MOSS

why a lack of wisdom ? ? ? ?

Hello;                         My name is Lynn Shupe(a male); I am a (former) Missionary Evangelist          who was active on th…

Started by lynn shupe

8 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary O

Why do people love death?

I keep remembering about that poor deer. I knew she wasn’t going to make it because I seen how she was walking. The Lord was merciful to da…

Started by feet breath

9 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by ribbon

I-Phones,electronic wonders are they really a good thing?

Isnt Electronics wonderful? look at all the apps....hmmmmm Kids all want these things and parents  cant stand to hear them beg and beg for…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

1 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Colby

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service