All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Craig's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"To believe in purgatory is to deny the all sufficiency of Christ's work on the Cross…"

Craig replied Nov 5, 2009 to purgatory

23 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Craig

"As a kid I loved Halloween. Now my wife and I don't have anything to do with it ours…"

Craig replied Oct 8, 2009 to Shine the Light on October 31st! Pumpkin Evangelism!

6 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Grace4u2receive

"I can really relate to Paul especially when he said he did the things he should not…"

Craig replied Oct 8, 2009 to Peter and Paul were two of the most influential leaders and apostles of the early church. What can we learn from their conversion... in how God touched them both?

4 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Craig

"Ok, here goes.. A priest, a rabbi and a lawyer were sitting together in a bar. The…"

Craig replied Oct 8, 2009 to CHURCH HUMOR

32 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by jamie allen lindsey

"This might be a bit off topic, but whenever we witness to the lost, we must pray fir…"

Craig replied Oct 8, 2009 to 2 THESSALONIANS 2:9-10

5 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Craig

"One of the sad things about Catholicism is that they have some doctrines not found i…"

Craig replied Oct 8, 2009 to purgatory

23 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Craig

"Roman Catholicism has some doctrines that are not taught in Scripture. So please be…"

Craig replied Oct 8, 2009 to Catholicism and Protestantism - What's the difference?

9 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Donnaahoo

"The biggest problem with Calvinism is that they believe God chooses some people for…"

Craig replied Oct 8, 2009 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"My local christian bookstore does not sell books about mormonism except in the cult…"

Craig replied Oct 8, 2009 to Should Mormon items be sold at Christian book stores?

7 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by lindsey finestone

"Satan can masquerade as anything he wants. Even as an angel of light. Satan can take…"

Craig replied Oct 8, 2009 to Mediums

21 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by ScribeD

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service