All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Edward George Farrell's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The standard interpretation is that after we die if we have accepted the Lord we imm…"

Edward George Farrell replied Apr 20, 2010 to Life After Death I am confused please help me!!!

5 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Grace by the Lake

"A familiar spirit is a demon that works with or assists a medium or witch. They are…"

Edward George Farrell replied Apr 20, 2010 to FAMILIAR SPIRITS OR "FAMILIARS" WHAT ARE THEY ?

7 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by clark jordan

"I agree with you on what happens after death. I have wondered however if there might…"

Edward George Farrell replied Apr 12, 2010 to Scripturally Define "Ghost Hunters" to an Adolescent

3 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Edward George Farrell

"I'd like to add to this discussion two points. The first is that Jesus is a historic…"

Edward George Farrell replied Apr 12, 2010 to Jesus vs Osiris

21 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Heis Near

"I think we have to remember our calling as Christians. If we are friends with nonbel…"

Edward George Farrell replied Apr 10, 2010 to HOMOSEXUALITY

43 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"I just wanted to say that I agree with you on this one. After I became a beliver the…"

Edward George Farrell replied Apr 10, 2010 to the Gap theory

84 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by RoyW

"I just wanted to add couple of quick comments on this. 1) Jesus would certainly have…"

Edward George Farrell replied Apr 10, 2010 to Did Jesus have siblings?

13 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

"A familiar is certainly a demon. The difference seems to be that a familiar is like…"

Edward George Farrell replied Apr 10, 2010 to FAMILIAR SPIRITS OR "FAMILIARS" WHAT ARE THEY ?

7 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by clark jordan

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service