All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Donna Hardigree's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"ETERNAL LIFE IS A FREE WILL CHOICE. IT IS SO EASY TO DO. TO EXCEPT YOUR LORD AND SAV…"

Donna Hardigree replied Sep 11, 2008 to ETERNAL LIFE... A CHANCE OR A CHOICE?

12 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Christine_loves_jesus

"TO ME ETERNAL LIFE IS A CHOICE FOR JESUS. WE ARE TO LEAD BY OUR EXAMPLE AND WAY OF L…"

Donna Hardigree replied Jul 16, 2008 to ETERNAL LIFE... A CHANCE OR A CHOICE?

12 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Christine_loves_jesus

"I WAS BAPTIZED AS A BABY UNTIL I JOINED A CHURCH I THINK IT IS BETTER TO BE BAPTIZED…"

Donna Hardigree replied Jul 15, 2008 to BAPTISM

25 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Donna Hardigree

"DIANA WE R ALL SINNERS. WE ALL DESERVE HELL, BUT JESUS BECAME FLASH AND DIED FOR OUR…"

Donna Hardigree replied Mar 24, 2008 to Do all sinners go to hell.

79 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by ADOLF FENYI

"I AM NOT GOOD AT QUOTING THE BIBLE BUT SOMETIMES WE CAN GET CAUGHT UP IN LEGALISUM.…"

Donna Hardigree replied Mar 24, 2008 to The Modern Church: How do we compare to Biblical truth?

21 May 7, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"JANET I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I AM SOOOO VERY HAPPY THAT U AND YOUR ROOMATE HAVE BO…"

Donna Hardigree replied Mar 18, 2008 to Homosexual christians

37 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by melissa

"I WOULD NOT BE SO CONCERNED ABOUT BEING MARRIED. NOT ALL OF GODS DISCIPLES WERE MARR…"

Donna Hardigree replied Mar 18, 2008 to Most I be married before effectively doing the work of GOD?

7 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by Pastor _rob

"SATAN USE TO BE THE MOST GLORIOUS PRAISE ANGEL. BUT THAN HE DECIDED HE WANTED TO BE…"

Donna Hardigree replied Mar 17, 2008 to If God knew satan would rebel why did He create him?

26 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by alaSophia

"GREAT FILM. WE SHOULD INSTRUCT AND ADMONISH WITH LOVE. DONNA HARDIGREE"

Donna Hardigree replied Mar 14, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"I WOULD SUGGEST THAT U MIGHT WANT TO READ THE GOD MAKERS.L I READ THIS A LONG TIME A…"

Donna Hardigree replied Mar 14, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service