All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

DO ALL SINNERS GO TO HELL

Views: 1919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All of us are sinners. I ask God not to lead me into tempation and to deliver me from evil.
Do you know the LORDS Prayer? Ask if you do not know.
The Lord knows I am a sinner. I ask for his leadership and guidance every day.
I am baptized and am a follower of Jesus. I do as Jesus would do. I am humble without pride.
I am a servent of God. I will not go to hell as I was reborn and died with Jesus when I was baptised.

I do not fear death. I do not fear hell, for I am with Jesus now and forever.
Join us. I do not live in fear, I am one of peace and serenity.

Peace be with you. I will pray for you...

Laurie
I feel so dirty. And I am so afraid of hell i didnt think i could do any thing to advoid it.
Diana, I understand your feelings. I was there once.

There is hope - because it is in realizing that we are sinners, that we have the ability to receive the new life that Christ intends for all.

The problem is that often we do not want to accept that we are sinful and think that we can stand before God's holiness in our own righteousness - which no person can do.

In my own journey, it took time to realize, but Jesus gave me a new life and made me a new creation when I turned to him in faith. This is what he wants for you. The Bible tells us that his mercies are new every morning and that his grace abounds to the humble who recognize their sin.

New life is available to you in Christ.

Peace to you,

- Scribe
I WAS SO LOST AND AFRAID TILL I READ YOUR SCRIBE. ICALL OUT TO THE LORD AND PURGED MY SELF I KNOE I HAVENT GOT RID OF ALL THE FILTH BUT IM DOING IT' AND BUY THE GRACE OF GOD ONE DAY I WILL BE WORTHY IF NOT THIS LIFE THE NEXT UNTIL I WILL KEEP TRING.
My brother it is not too late to avoid hell. Jesus Christ saved the soul of a man just by some few words he said to Jesus on the cross.You can also avoid hell today, if only you choose to repent from your sins.
Hi Laurie
I think you are right, but its hard to believe that Ill go to heaven sometimes because I still have those "thoughts" or I still struggle with stress, anxiety etc. God has told us not to do that and why, but it keeps happening. Also too, I know we are not saved by works, but I do believe it still is critical in a Christian walk. God called us to serve one another and to love others as our selves. To do unto others as on to ourselves, and to give. Well there are times that I just cant seem to do that. Or I end up doing soo much that i end up burned out. With two babies, I feel its really hard to help everyone like I used too. Now, if I cant do all these things, am I still going to heaven? Is God displeased with me when I cant help someone or help them with what they really need? When is enough enough? Paige
Diana,
Thank you for your honesty. There was a time in my life where I felt the same way. In fact, I'm sure that every person in this network has felt like a dirty sinner. The Bible says that every person is a sinner... we have all done wrong in God's eyes.

The Bible says that because we are sinners we all deserve to die. Death is our punishment.

But, that is why God provided a way that we can have forgiveness from our sin. God sent His sinless Son Jesus to earth to die in our place, so we wouldn't die in sin and go to Hell. When we believe that He died for our sins and rose from the dead, we can be assured that our sins are forgiven. We won't go to hell, but instead to Heave to be with Him.

We don't have to live with the guilt anymore or feel like a dirty sinner. Now, when God sees us, He sees Jesus, instead of us sinners.

Sometimes, I still feel guilty of sin or feel as if God hasn't forgiven me. When that happens, I stop immediately and thank God for the forgiveness I know He has given me. That has helped me remember that God has forgiven me! I'm not a sinner in His eyes! I'm His child.

Diane, do you have a personal relationship with Jesus? Has He forgiven you? I'm anxious to hear your answer. Please message me if you would like to talk privately. Please know that I'm praying for you today.

Love,
melissa

Here's a page you might find helpful - http://www.allaboutgod.com/prayer-of-salvation.htm
Even though we are sinners we can put our trust in Jesus promise:

John 3:16-18

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.
There is no judgment awaiting those who trust him." (John 3:16-18).

He will never lie to us or disappoint us. God promises to save everyone who believes in Jesus and trusts Him.
the cheif sin is not believing that Christ is the Messaih. we all sin, only Jesus was pure enough not to. because he was God in the flesh. I ask Jesus to train me in thinking as him, in responding to my families needs as he would, responding to my unsaved friends as he would. its only through Jesus that we can get into Heaven. and if you have Jesus keep your faith in him. we should walk by faith and not by what we feel.
Yes sinners go to hell but not sinners saved by Grace. meaning if you don't accept Jesus as your Lord and savior and repent from your sins .. and you happen to die then yes you will go to hell. Not saying that I don't sin anymore, cause I do. But I am saved by His Grace through faith.. The blood of Jesus washes me clean.

Amen, Praise God Pixie you are 100% right!
Hi Pixie,

Yes the bible is 100% correct, Praise God! Thank you for replying back to me Pixie... love you in Christ Jesus!

Your Sister in Jesus.
Janet

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service