All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Paige Robertson's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Dearest Carla, Thank you soo very much! I know that you and I have talked about this…"

Paige Robertson replied Feb 11, 2009 to Negative thoughts. Are they sinful?

37 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Diana Sherrell

"Hello Charles, Thank you for taking the time to comment on my question. I agree with…"

Paige Robertson replied Feb 11, 2009 to Negative thoughts. Are they sinful?

37 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Diana Sherrell

"Hello sweetie, God Bless you. U r sweet for commenting and giving me your advice. Es…"

Paige Robertson replied Feb 8, 2009 to If you are saved, does this mean your husband and children are???

45 May 10, 2012
Reply by Patrick smith

"Wow!! Thank you Christopher for the great reply!!!! I am touched that you would give…"

Paige Robertson replied Mar 28, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"Hello Teresa!!! I am sooooo blessed to get your responses especially since you have…"

Paige Robertson replied Mar 28, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"Hello my DEAR FRIEND!!! I am soo glad to hear from you! and this is totally a God th…"

Paige Robertson replied Mar 16, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"Well thank you Phabs. I appreciate you and your help. I really was confused and I wa…"

Paige Robertson replied Mar 7, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Wow!!! God is soo good! He has really showed you in alot of amazing ways of how much…"

Paige Robertson replied Feb 25, 2008 to Harry Potter

21 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"HI Carla!!! I know alot of people have had to deal with this issue about Harry Potte…"

Paige Robertson replied Feb 23, 2008 to Harry Potter

21 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"Hi Phabs! Wow! U r very knowledgable! I appreciate all your info! My goodness, girl!…"

Paige Robertson replied Feb 11, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service