All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Pastor Bob B's Discussions (530)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Your right It is hard to understand how God the Father could give his son as a sacri…"

Pastor Bob B replied Feb 25, 2008 to Just a question

69 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

"Praise means “to commend, to applaud or magnify.” For the Christian, praise to God i…"

Pastor Bob B replied Feb 25, 2008 to Learning about Praise and Worship

37 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"My friend, I do not understand why you say that Jesus is an honored prophet and not…"

Pastor Bob B replied Feb 25, 2008 to Just a question

69 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

"Kamran will in this testimony will answer your question."

Pastor Bob B replied Feb 24, 2008 to Just a question

69 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

"I found a fantastic vidio that will prove to anyone who uses common reasoning that m…"

Pastor Bob B replied Feb 24, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"If you check out answersingenesis a look at the cannon, it will give you a comprehen…"

Pastor Bob B replied Feb 18, 2008 to The Apocrypha, is it God's Word or not?

6 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by Jacky

"I never thought about it as one with Gods perspective and the other from mans perspe…"

Pastor Bob B replied Feb 16, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"I agree with you Scribe. that this issue between calvanism and arminianism doesn't h…"

Pastor Bob B replied Feb 16, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"This stuff sounds alot like the Seventh Day Adventist. For years in the Christian Ch…"

Pastor Bob B replied Feb 9, 2008 to End Times Study and Sorting Biblical Truth from False Statements

32 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by JB

"You are right that date setting is wrong, If you read some of the history of the Jeh…"

Pastor Bob B replied Feb 7, 2008 to End Times Study and Sorting Biblical Truth from False Statements

32 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by JB

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service