All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

AAG Netguy's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"You're welcome, Mandy. I'm glad you found it helpful. Thanks for being here!"

AAG Netguy replied Jan 26, 2008 to Forgivness

5 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Mandy

"Mandy, Thanks for this most interesting forum post and for being here on TheNET! We…"

AAG Netguy replied Jan 26, 2008 to Forgivness

5 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Mandy

"Divorce grieves the heart of God. It wasn't His original intention and according to…"

AAG Netguy replied Jan 25, 2008 to MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE

3 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by ScribeD

"Paige, I'm afraid I don't totally understand the argument they are using or the arg…"

AAG Netguy replied Jan 25, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"Hi Michael! Thanks for responding to the forums here and welcome to TheNET! Perhaps…"

AAG Netguy replied Jan 25, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"Dave, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened and I know it grieves the Father also…"

AAG Netguy replied Jan 23, 2008 to My wife left, I need guidance

22 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Edward

"Debra, I'm not sure who told you that "...we must repent every night before going t…"

AAG Netguy replied Jan 22, 2008 to Do all sinners go to hell.

79 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by ADOLF FENYI

"Paige, Your confusion is understandable. I'll try to explain it. You are correct,…"

AAG Netguy replied Jan 21, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Webster, you may want to try this link on our site to find a church in your area. Pl…"

AAG Netguy replied Jan 19, 2008 to finding a new church home...

4 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Sue

"Bro. James, I think you are misrepresenting my position, but, you know what, it doe…"

AAG Netguy replied Jan 19, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service