All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I went to a non-denominational church (leading toward Charismatic) in Elkton, MD before moving to Atlanta. I'm still looking for a church home down here, and I've found the time without one REALLY HARD.

Anyone in the area with suggestions. I'm up toward Marietta. I'd prefer to be local. As I hope to develop friendships up there, I'd rather not be driving 40 minutes each way to the church to meet up with them!

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Webster, you may want to try this link on our site to find a church in your area. Please visit http://www.allaboutgod.com/find-a-church.htm and try the links there. Blessings!
Thanks Greg!
Thanks for this link. It was very interesting and provided insight to me in seeking direction, guidance, and asstance in my search for a new church home.
Fibro,

My first suggestion is to pray and ask God where he wants you. Ask him to keep you from being misled, and to show you where he is sending you next. Remember he is the Good Shepherd, who leads you beside still waters.

My wife and I have done that each time we knew he was moving us on from a certain church or city. He has led us on amazing journeys as a result. Looking back, we know that we were in certain places to learn, and in others to lead. Each time we grew and became stronger as believers.

Wherever you come from, whoever you are: God has uniquely gifted you to build up the body. And he has uniquely gifted others, in local churches to build you up in the faith.

If you are in a time of wandering, maybe the Lord wants to speak to you directly so that you will be clear on your purpose before you start up with the next church.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service