All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NOT OF THIS WORLD ARE WE WHO ARE HIS LIVE IN THE UNDERSTANDING OF THIS

The fact that I and the Father are one, do you think that He could have done what He is doing and Has done without His one and only Son, th…

Started by

5 Feb 5, 2011

Unity!

Grace makes three Proclamations. First, only God can forgive any godlessness... Second, only God can judge my neighbour... Third, I must a…

Started by Carla

19 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

Is it OK for a Christian to be interested in Astrology?

I've heard that Astrology is a sin, and I've heard that it isn't! Which is it? I really like Astrology, and I want to know if it's OK!

Started by Charlie Rex Arletta

3 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by roy ruser

How do I fearfully worship the Lord???

The reason I am asking this is because I don't actually know.   The Lord has always been my companion in good and troubled times and I pray…

Started by Wicus Reed

10 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Carla

Astronomy and Astrology

I am starting this discussion so that there is a clear understanding of how the bible addresses such issues. Here are some places to start…

Started by Carla

20 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by lazurm

What Should We Do About People Who Fall Away From Church?

Have you ever seen a person, or family, come forward, make a public confession, be baptized into Christ, and be received by the church, onl…

Started by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

13 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

Is it OK for a Christian to practice hobbies like...

Alchemy- My eldest son and I are somewhat interested in Alchemy, and are sort of succeeding. Video Games- My youngest child likes games lik…

Started by Charlie Rex Arletta

2 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Charlie Rex Arletta

Is it wrong to expect a miracle?

I was wondering because I hear people say that as christians we should believe for things we need, such as a miracle healing, but other tim…

Started by Ginnybee

9 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Rita Cullimore

Christian way of dressing

Fashion has become a very concern in the world today as a result many chritians pay more attention to it than even their bible.Why or is it…

Started by Michael

13 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

Evolution vs Creation in Genesis

As Christians we accept the truth of God's creation. When presented with the theory that man is "evolving" as a species on earth, we are ap…

Started by Stew

14 Oct 28, 2010

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service