All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Andrea Haase's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen, amen, amen. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart. He will see you through."

Andrea Haase replied May 18, 2010 to In Facing our Adversity .....What does it means to be complete? A Life to Live to the Fullest....(Part 8)

14 May 20, 2010
Reply by Mrs Kristy L Hilton

"Thank you Jesus, these words are so true. I thank you for them, they are a blessing.…"

Andrea Haase replied Apr 23, 2010 to Live with an Attitude of Gratitude...

21 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Christopher Kendall

"Praise God for these true words, we need to apply all this in our lives if we haven'…"

Andrea Haase replied Mar 8, 2010 to Have You Ever Been In Love?...Do your relationships control you, or does Christ control your relationships?

5 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Christopher Kendall

"Thank you so much for your help on this, I tried but it didn't work, I was able to u…"

Andrea Haase replied Feb 20, 2010 to Share your blessings:Make your own page lay-outs...

10 May 25, 2010
Reply by Christy Gabriel

"Such true words, thank you for sharing this and I will be sharing it with others. lo…"

Andrea Haase replied Feb 15, 2010 to How to maintain lasting, stable relationship?...

8 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"THANK YOU JESUS, I JUST LOVE THE LORD WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND I JUST CAN'T STOP GIVI…"

Andrea Haase replied Dec 23, 2009 to How do we celebrate Christmas? Are you seeking God's presence or His presents?

3 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Tikkie

"Hey there Marie, I'm very passionate right now about what I can do for my God and no…"

Andrea Haase replied Dec 16, 2009 to Are you seeking the gifts or the Giver?

6 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by NATURINDA ELNATHAN

"HALLELUJAH, THANK YOU JESUS, LORD I GIVE YOU PRAISE AND HONOR FOR WHO YOU ARE. THAN…"

Andrea Haase replied Dec 16, 2009 to Are you seeking the gifts or the Giver?

6 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by NATURINDA ELNATHAN

"I THANK GOD FOR HIS GREATNESS TOWARDS YOU, THE BLESSINGS HE HAS GIVEN YOU AND THE BL…"

Andrea Haase replied Dec 6, 2009 to New Generation: Train them to be Prayer Warriors...

5 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Nora

"OH PRAISE GOD FOR HIS IN DEBT LOVE. SCRIPTURE SAYS, GREATER LOVE HATH NO MAN THAN TH…"

Andrea Haase replied Oct 6, 2009 to How deep the Father's Love for us???? ----- John 3:16

3 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Andrea Haase

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service