All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All Discussions Tagged 'sin' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you be saved even if you stumble from time to time?

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ. I am a new believer. I let Jesus into my heart only about 2 months ago and my heart has changed in so…

Started by Elyzabet

8 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by margaret

Video games, tv shows, and movies

Would make multiple discussions, but the topic is pretty much the same except a few details. Video games used to be idolatry to me before…

Started by Lucas Bicknell

1 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Amanda

The Sin That So Easily Besets Us

In Hebrews 12:1, it says:  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight,…

Started by Michelle

2 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Michelle

sin not to death

16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not to death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not to death. The…

Started by Vicky

3 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINE

Evil, Sin and Suffering: God's Sovereignty Implies What to YOU?

God is said to be sovereign  in all things.  Easton's Bible Dictionary offers this definition:  "Of God, his absolute right to do a…

Started by Colby

35 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Rita Cullimore

What do I do?

Ok, I realize the obsticle that's in my way.   I really don't want to tell my parents that in 8th grade I:   1.Became friends with someone…

Started by feet breath

34 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

Hebrews 10:26

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sac…

Started by feet breath

12 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by feet breath

Ephesians 4:30

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.   http://bible.cc

Started by feet breath

8 May 24, 2012
Reply by Jenny

Forgiving Yourself

I have a problem of not forgiving myself,I have lifelong sin that has followed me everywhere I go,And now after asking and asking and askin…

Started by Tristan Wood

15 May 9, 2012

multiple sins

Ok, what does a person do when he/she has multiple sins that work together (if you commit this sin the other sin may follow) but needs help…

Started by feet breath

2 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by feet breath

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service