All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All Discussions Tagged 'prayer' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Faith

The good news as shown at the side of each page of this website, doesn't answer this part of the bible...James chapter 2 states "Jas 2:14 …

Started by Phinehas (Aaron's Grandson)

2 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Amanda

Purchacing Anointed Oil

I read somewhere that oil that has been "anointed" is for sale.  For some reason this makes me uncomfortable.  I have seen preachers put oi…

Started by ribbon

7 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Carla

Prayer Time

Prayer Posted by marshall blake on July 29, 2013 at 12:06pm in All About God We talk face to face all the time with every one around us, an…

Started by Marshall Ray Blake

13 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Tammy

praying for a loved one?

How does prayer effect the person when you're praying for their salvation since they have free will?

Started by feet breath

16 May 12, 2013
Reply by feet breath

Really need encouragement regarding prayer

Ok, like Carla was saying on another discussion, prayer is the best way to go (or something like that).   Well, I need to pray for lost lov…

Started by feet breath

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Carla

Angels, have you ever seen one?

Have you ever seen an angel?   I did I was no more than 3 months old. I remember her she glowed with a rainbow on her, a pure light, she ha…

Started by feet breath

1 May 15, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

Tell me!

Tell me your favorite story of a prayer being answered and you were just amazed! im sure everyone has something special to share!

Started by Sandra Marie Taleff

54 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Bridget

i have another question -how do we fast correctly?

is there anything in the Bible that outlines how to fast correctly? i need your help here, so i can start my fast and do it the safe and co…

Started by felixpadua

30 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Amreeta Samaroo

need your prayers for my marriage

my husband and i nearly hit rock bottom today...well we pretty much did. i feel like i have no strength to keep things going. i feel like i…

Started by Sandra Marie Taleff

9 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Sandra Marie Taleff

Love Thy Neighbor

Do we relate to the word of our Lord Jesus when He said to "Love thy neighbor" and further explained who our neighbor was? Our neighbor is…

Started by Stew

11 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by RoxChelseaGilmore

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service