All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Ron Payne's Discussions (538)

Discussions Replied To (506) Replies Latest Activity

"I DO SUSAN The Secret is to never stop. May the God of Grace and Mercy continue to…"

Ron Payne replied Feb 10, 2008 to Just because I can say it...

3 Feb 11, 2008
Reply by Frieda

"Phabs surprises me.... Phabs one thing certain is that you have gone through a lot o…"

Ron Payne replied Feb 10, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Yes Thomas! The Bible even goes further to say: “Search the Scriptures ; for in them…"

Ron Payne replied Feb 9, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Whoa There! This is a fruitless discussion for Theologians and not Christians. Is it…"

Ron Payne replied Feb 9, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"How right you are Stew. Most"sects" rope unsuspecting people into their fold with fa…"

Ron Payne replied Feb 7, 2008 to End Times Study and Sorting Biblical Truth from False Statements

32 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by JB

"Good Morning Laurie, Yes, we will find that when we do what the Lord has commanded,…"

Ron Payne replied Feb 7, 2008 to BAPTISM

25 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Donna Hardigree

"Hi Bob, In regard to the anticipation of Christ's return, Yes! No question. Sadly ma…"

Ron Payne replied Feb 7, 2008 to End Times Study and Sorting Biblical Truth from False Statements

32 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by JB

"Hi Carla, I believe that Paul clearly tells us in Romans 4: 4-5, what little help ou…"

Ron Payne replied Feb 5, 2008 to Do all sinners go to hell.

79 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by ADOLF FENYI

"One other thing about e-Sword, is the Training program it has. It is a graphic train…"

Ron Payne replied Feb 3, 2008 to THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE

15 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Carla

"Hi Carla, The Pic you added on your site looks like a happy family of Mom and the ki…"

Ron Payne replied Feb 2, 2008 to THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE

15 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service