All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Some time ago I paid a small fortune for a Bible program that did not stand up to the promises made for it.
Then I stumbled on e-sword on the web. WHAT A BLESSING!
First of all it is absolutely free. Below are a few of the various materials that may be downloaded.

A) The Main Program
B) More Bibles than you can name may be dwnloaded.
C) Also there are 4 -5 Dictionaries
D) 5-6 Commentaries
E) Dozens of Topics on different Christain subjects
F) Graphics and Maps of The Holy Land.
G) Sketches by Larkin and Art by Dor'e
H) NASA Photographs
I) Books by Bunyan, Meyer, Pink and Bishop Ryle
J) A Search Engine (To help you find any verse in an instant.)
K) Ability to write and save your own Notes and tie to the verses you read
L) Ability to Mark verses in different colours.
M) A Scripture Memory course.
N) Start with a Daily verse and comment if you so wish.
O) Compare verses in different versions in Parallel on one page
P) A Training Course
Q) Strongs Concordance
R) Fox's Book of Martyrs
S) The words of Hundreds of Hyms.
T) Bibles in many Different Languages.

All of the above may be downloaded free of charge at www.e-sword.net

To give you an idea how handy it is..... Should you be reading a commentary and a verse is given. You do not have to go to the Bible section to read the verse, you simply place your cursor on the verse and up pops the words of the verse.

Should you be reading a chapter in the Bible, then as you read through the verses, the commentary on those verses follow you down. Should you come across a verse that you don't understand, then you don't have to search for the commentary on that verse, it's right there......

Naturally if you have limited space you don't have to download it all, you may download only what you want and need.

MUCH MUCH MORE! But find out for yourself.

Enjoy - Any questions please feel free to contact me. - Ron

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ron,

It's like a wonderful fresh burst of ocean breeze to see you back here... Everything looks fine with your membership.  I think it's that the conversations you posted and engaged in were from 2007 and 2008..some in 2009.  If a discussion is not kept active it just gets buried.  Once someone responds, it comes up front again.  Lucy's response brought up this discussion again.. 

so you just have to stay..

Don't make me go look for all the old discussions and revive them...

:-D  ...actually, maybe that's exactly what I will do.  Give my love to Gene..  :-)

LOL very good David :)

No danger of that... I always remember: You will find all true theology summed up in these two short sentences: Salvation is all of the grace of God. Damnation is all of the will of man.

Simples ! hehe

Lucy,

E-sword, that my brother Ron enlightened me too, is a great resource. There are many free options and also some add-ons that can be purchased. It all depends on what you are looking for. I currenty have 25 versions of the Bible, 17 commentaries, 16 dictionaries, 8 graphics (maps, ets) and 3 devotionals (Meyer, Morrison and Spurgeon) on my E-sword. I spent a little money to add some things I wanted, but even the free one is an excellent resource.

Lord Bless,

LT

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service