All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Some time ago I paid a small fortune for a Bible program that did not stand up to the promises made for it.
Then I stumbled on e-sword on the web. WHAT A BLESSING!
First of all it is absolutely free. Below are a few of the various materials that may be downloaded.

A) The Main Program
B) More Bibles than you can name may be dwnloaded.
C) Also there are 4 -5 Dictionaries
D) 5-6 Commentaries
E) Dozens of Topics on different Christain subjects
F) Graphics and Maps of The Holy Land.
G) Sketches by Larkin and Art by Dor'e
H) NASA Photographs
I) Books by Bunyan, Meyer, Pink and Bishop Ryle
J) A Search Engine (To help you find any verse in an instant.)
K) Ability to write and save your own Notes and tie to the verses you read
L) Ability to Mark verses in different colours.
M) A Scripture Memory course.
N) Start with a Daily verse and comment if you so wish.
O) Compare verses in different versions in Parallel on one page
P) A Training Course
Q) Strongs Concordance
R) Fox's Book of Martyrs
S) The words of Hundreds of Hyms.
T) Bibles in many Different Languages.

All of the above may be downloaded free of charge at www.e-sword.net

To give you an idea how handy it is..... Should you be reading a commentary and a verse is given. You do not have to go to the Bible section to read the verse, you simply place your cursor on the verse and up pops the words of the verse.

Should you be reading a chapter in the Bible, then as you read through the verses, the commentary on those verses follow you down. Should you come across a verse that you don't understand, then you don't have to search for the commentary on that verse, it's right there......

Naturally if you have limited space you don't have to download it all, you may download only what you want and need.

MUCH MUCH MORE! But find out for yourself.

Enjoy - Any questions please feel free to contact me. - Ron

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One other thing about e-Sword, is the Training program it has. It is a graphic training system that makes it easy to follow and understand. You will be glad you downloaded it 'Geniet die dag en hou doe blink kant bo' - Ron
Hey Ron, thanks for the note.

I downloaded that a while back ,I was dissapointed because it only came with the KJV, so I removed it. I had no idea it had so many features though,. I'll give it another try. Thanks

And I was thinking of getting Ilumina, i've heard great things about it. is that what you got before? I've seen a sample animation on Youtube, ( I think) when Christ chase the demons out of the guy and sent them on the pigs it looks pretty neat. have you heard of it? what do you think?

ICWL
Good Morning Phabs,
I'm so glad you have e-Sword now. On e-Sword on my PC I have 26 Bible, 15 Commentaries and 14 Dictionaries, all downloadable from e-Sword. Why So many Bibles???? Well the e-Sword has the ability to place verses side by side and compare them. Now basicly they all say the same thing, but one version might say it clearer or more beautifully. The Dictionaries - Why so many? Not all cover the same topics, hence the need to have others that might explain that particular topic. Why so many commentaries? Well 15 guys just add so much more to the verse. But don't get me wrong! If you get a Bible version you like and a Commentary that says it all and a dictionary that covers just about every subject, well that's more than anyone can ask for.
The program I had before was Logos. They have since improved on it. They have most of the above but you pay for every Bible, Dictionary and whatever else. All these inserts are no longer
copyright and therefore should be freely available, but some folk are not shy to charge heavy prices for them. Have you downloaded e-Sword's Training program? It's then that you will realise the power of e-Sword
I heard of ilumina and will go and take a look. Is it a visual video type program? We'll take a look and see. You know what? JESUS LOVES YOU LOTS?
Your brother in Christ - Ron.
Ron, Thank you for this information. I have downloaded the KJV. I normally study the NLT life application study bible. I am thankful to have another version. Many blessings, carla
Hi Carla,
The Pic you added on your site looks like a happy family of Mom and the kids.
I'm glad you downloaded e-Sword and I am sure it will be a real blessing particularly if you download a commentary and dictionary or two. The Training program which is very easy to grasp will show the power that e-Sword has. Please give the kids a hug and a "Soentjie" (Kiss) from S. Africa.
Special Blessing to all of you this day - Your brother in Christ - Ron.
I got this today, its brilliant. Wish I'd found it sooner, really going to enhance my bible study and more.
Lucy

Girl just be careful you don't blow a fuse with all the studying you are doing hahaha

Love and blessings beloved

Hi Lucy,

The Lord Bless you..... Yes! I cannot say enough about e-Sword. It has really been a blessing in my life.

Also welcome to AAG.  Ask any question on AAG concerning your Christian experience and you will get answers from friends like David, Carla, LT (our Pastor on site) and many others. Some are Pastors themselves.  Most of them have their Christian foundations firmly planted.  Should  anyone give you a doubtful answer, you can rest assured many others will come back at him or her and give answers of their own.  

Blessings

Ron.

Thank you so much Ron.
Ron..  YOU'RE BACK!  It's about time. :-D

It is good to hear from you servent of God.

Love and blessings to you bro Ron, its been too long my friend.

Hi David, Carla and LT plus Lucy who is a welcome Newcomer to AAG.

I am not sure what happened to my subscription here on AAG. 

For "Yonks" now I have not reeived a notification of any activity on AAG.  Seemed as though the Christian world on the Internet had shut down, or I had been removed from the list.   Then I received Lucy's request to be a friend and then this morning, for the first time in months if not a year, I received notification that there was activity on this Net. I am delighted. But in case I am still doomed to a Blackout, I trust that Carla or LT will check my "subscription" When I mess things up on the Internet, I really do a good Job.

Thanks to all of you for the welcome messages. 

From Ron and His Bride Gene.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service