All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Deborah Sue Schenfeld's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Melanny, I understand your frustration sister! I don't have all the answers, but I k…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 6, 2008 to liberty

5 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by melanny manuputty

"Funny guy! Ha, ha, now you've 'provoked' me to come up with a picture! I married at…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 2, 2008 to TODAY’S GOSPEL, IS IT THE GOSPEL PREACHED BY OUR EARLY CHURCH FATHERS?

20 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Yes, I believe the return of Jesus Christ to the earth is imminent. There has always…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 2, 2008 to Do you think the return of the Lord is near?

25 May 22, 2009
Reply by RoxChelseaGilmore

"You are so right. We need to share with our neighbors & the guy in the grocery s…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 1, 2008 to SO YOU WANT TO BE A MISSIONARY AND GO TO OTHER LANDS?

12 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Lyle

"You know this Alan is my husband, right? I think he's pretty great, but then I'm pre…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 1, 2008 to TODAY’S GOSPEL, IS IT THE GOSPEL PREACHED BY OUR EARLY CHURCH FATHERS?

20 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"We have such a tiny, little concept of love. God's love, 'Agape,' is a covenant love…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 1, 2008 to Love--What is it?

24 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Frances Bare

"Christian Fellowship is really a wonderful thing! I don't know how it is where you'r…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 1, 2008 to All About God---Fellowship.

17 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by MaryAnn

"Yes, I can say without a shadow of doubt, if called upon to renounce My Savior or di…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 1, 2008 to Would you die for your faith?

18 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by MaryAnn

"O.K. I will agree that we have a lot more in common than what we disagree on. Your g…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Aug 1, 2008 to TODAY’S GOSPEL, IS IT THE GOSPEL PREACHED BY OUR EARLY CHURCH FATHERS?

20 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Oh, this is so GOOD! Some of this the Lord has been showing me, plus some very pract…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Jul 31, 2008 to Does God Heal Today?

15 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by felixpadua

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service