All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

What i must to do if i don't have space in our church to preach because iam a woman ??
We didn't have liberty event to help the other new church planting ....
Why some man of GOD didn't understand about the vision that GOD gives to our cell groups ?
Is it good church that we are attend now with they are caracteristic above ??
Thank's for all the answer
Jesus Loves You
Melanny from Italy

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't say whether a church is good or bad because every church is going to have its faults. After all, churches are made up of imperfect people, even though we are God's children. It's hard to say anything about the church you speak of because I haven't attended it myself. It is a shame that they won't let women speak. I do remember reading in the Bible about women not preaching in church, but look at Joyce Meyers. She kicks butt at preaching. I think that verse in the Bible may have applied to that generation because that was what was expected of the woman of that time. "For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church." 1 Corinthians 14:33-35 NIV

Now; however, is a different time. I mean, women have a lot more freedom in the things they do or say, so I don't see why we can't show our love for God by getting up and speaking His love and commandments to others. It's a hard thing to debate because of what it says in the Bible, but also because our generation is so very different now.

Have you tried to talk to the pastor of the church and see what he says about why you aren't allowed to preach in your church? Maybe if he sees how passionate you are about it, he will let you give it a try. If not, then maybe you could try a different church that would let you preach if that is your true heart's desire. If you believe that God is leading you to preach, then I say find somewhere where you can fulfill your calling. I don't know if you want to leave and go to another church, but as I said, every church will have some faults. It's just up to you to decide if you personally can deal with those faults and still be comfortable going there. God bless you on your mission. I pray you find what you are looking for and the answers you seek. :-)<>/body>
In Acts chapter 2 in Peters sermon he quotes from the prophet Joel and said;
AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,’ God says,
‘THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND;
AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY,
AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS,
AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS;
18 EVEN ON MY BONDSLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN,
I WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT
And they shall prophesy(preach).

Now this man had four virgin daughters who were prophetesses. Acts 21:9

These scriptures tell us that the Holy Spirit will speak through both men and women. Recently God gave a vision to a 13 year old boy in one of our services and also God gave him a worship song that even shed more light on the vision.

Some people do not relize the freedom God gave back to the woman after the fall.After the curse of being kicked out of the garden the spiritual death,The soul took over hence the fig leaves as they did die spiritual that is (Gen.3:1-21) Even though they sinned God forgave but they still paid a price Man and Woman,Let me show u how God brought you back He allowed you to Give birth to Jesus.At a time when the Jewish leaders and all of mankind would not even allow you to own or inherit property. Why do you think Martha and Mary lived with their brother Lazarus.That is why in the book of Ruth that she had a kinsmen redeemer Boaz.What your church is doing is wrong.The apostle Paul said the statement in!1Cor.14:34-35 compare with 1Tim.2:12 paul states it is him not God saying this>>>I have had this discussion before, And i refuse to sugar coat the Word of God there it is in black and white read it let them read and then my sister out pray them hit you knees and cry out to our God watch prayer change things!!!Amen
Melanny,
I understand your frustration sister! I don't have all the answers, but I know God does. The way a lot of churches operate, there doesn't seem to be much room for members to operate in the giftings & calling that God has put in thier hearts!
We hear from many pulpits good scriptures that say the whole PURPOSE of the five fold ministry; pastors, teachers, evangelist, prophets, apostles is FOR the 'equiping of the saints, to do the work of the ministry.' (That's men & woman.) Still, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of 'commisioning & releasing' to 'GO' & do that work!

I'm really glad to hear that you are in a cell group. I think a group of people who are seeking God's heart & praying for their leaders is a key! Don't allow your frustration to cause you to react badly to Authority. Bless your pastor, pray for him to have wisdom & revelation from the Word of God. Don't be angry, abusive, gossiping or speaking negatively. (Satan loves to move in strife!)

Work at improving the relationship between yourself & your pastor, if possible. Show yourself to be faithful, dependable & wise. Try to talk to your pastor about these things when you are calm. He probably won't listen if you are loud or harsh or critical. We are to pray at all times & about all things! Pray & "Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman who need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." If you do all this, & still, there is no possitive change, then seek God about whether or not you are released to go to another church.
Ask God for personal direction. Would God maybe have you to start a chapter of Woman's Aglow in your area? (Woman's Aglow is international & ministers to both men & women.) I would encourage you to get alone with God & get so close to Him that you only want to please Him. HE can open doors for you to share the gospel! May God bless you, my dear sister, in your desire to do His will!
Thank's for all the comment i really appreciated
Love from Jesus Christ flow to all of you
Melanny from Italy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service