All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Deborah Sue Schenfeld's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"If your father confessed his sins and prayed to be saved, why would you doubt that h…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Jan 13, 2009 to Can a loved one be saved after he passed away

10 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Paul

"LOL! Very funny! Where do you find all these?! Love ya!"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Nov 12, 2008 to WHO HAS HAD A HECTIC DAY? (I HAVE) SO TIME TO LAUGH!

2 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Ramona P. Jacobsz

"This comment was in responce to the story by Candice about her Grandmother's faith."

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Oct 31, 2008 to If you are saved, does this mean your husband and children are???

45 May 10, 2012
Reply by Patrick smith

"And I know that the prayers of these dear saints keep right on working in the lives…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Oct 31, 2008 to If you are saved, does this mean your husband and children are???

45 May 10, 2012
Reply by Patrick smith

"Paige, You have a grave responsibility to raise your little ones up in the nurture &…"

45 May 10, 2012
Reply by Patrick smith

"Funny! Glad it wasn't me, I'd be huffing & puffing! I guess my E-mailing hasn't…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Oct 28, 2008 to DO YOU NEED A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOUR?

2 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Ramona P. Jacobsz

"Jesus is God, friend, Savior, Lover & my soon coming King! (Candy you're too fun…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Oct 27, 2008 to .........in a single line

18 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Charlene

"Kim, So, I guess what all this discussion shows us is that even the best & most…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Oct 27, 2008 to in IJohn 5:16 what is the sin that john is refering too

58 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Lynnie

"It's so true, it's all gonna burn in the end. Everything we spent our lives to earn,…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Oct 9, 2008 to IS YOUR FUTURE SECURE?

7 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"Ha, ha! Very funny! God meant it when He said, "It is not good for man to be alone."…"

Deborah Sue Schenfeld replied Oct 7, 2008 to All this seriousness, I think it's time for a laugh.

90 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service