All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

HAVE A GIGGLE FOR A CHANGE.

A lesson to be learned From typing the wrong email address!!!!

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where They spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He had been a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email, expecting messages from relatives and friends.

After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. Her son rushed into the room, found his mother on the Floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived
Date: October 16, 2005

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here
now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just
arrived and have been checked in.
I've seen that everything has been
prepared for your arrival tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing you then!!!!
Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. Sure is hot down here!!!! Delete Comment

Views: 467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the laugh!!!!!
SmileyCentral.com
I just had to steal your clown for my own collection. Thanks, I will return him only if you have something better.
oh yes..help yourself! I have many more..I will surprise you every now and then!
God Bless! carla
This made both me and my husband laugh. It's a joke right. The last line really got us. Love and blessings. Hope to see you in heaven
Nana G
Thanks. It has been a long time since I have had a good laugh.
SmileyCentral.com
Funny Ron! Thank you. -Stew
Awesome...Love this ...LOL

SmileyCentral.com
An Elderly women of 80 appeared in court for theft.
"What did you steal?" asked the magistrate.
"I stole a can of peaches" she replied.
"How many peaches were in the can?" the magistrate asked.
"Six", she replied.
"OK" said the magistrate, "I sentence you to six days in jail."

Her elderly husband who was in attendance, stood up and said: "Your Honour, she also stole a can of peas."

OH MY! My love to all - Ron
HERE WE GO!

A traffic Officer pulls a woman over for speeding on the Highway.
"OK lady, You've been speeding where's your drivers licence?" he asks.

"I dont have one," she says

"OK" says the cop, "I need to see your this car's registration papers"

"I don't have papers, in fact I stole this car, by murdering the owner, chopping him up and throwing him in the boot of this car." She says,

The Officer backs away slowly while holding onto his gun. He gets to his radio and asks for backup.
The Backup arrives and the officer in charge goes up to the woman and says: "OK lady, where's your drivers licence?" She opens her bag pulls out her drivers licence and gives it to him.
Confused he ask: "Do you have registration papers for this car?" She smilingly hands him the registration papers.
Totally confused he says: "I want you to open the boot of the car." This she does and the boot is empty.
The officer in charge says: "Lady I'm confused. This traffic officer says you had no
drivers licence , no Car registration papers, you had stolen this car and had a murdered body in the boot?"

"Oh" she said. "I bet you, he also lied and said I was speeding?"
A young monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to helping the other monks in copying the old canons and laws of the church by hand.

He notices, however, that all of the monks are copying from copies, not from the original manuscript. So, the new monk goes to the head abbot to question this, pointing out that if someone made even a small error in the first copy, it would never be picked up! In fact, that error would be continued in all of the subsequent copies.

The head monk, says, 'We have been copying from the copies for centuries, but you make a good point, my son.'

He goes down into the dark caves underneath the monastery
where the original manuscripts are held as archives in a locked
vault that hasn't been opened for hundreds of years. Hours go
by and nobody sees the old abbot.

So, the young monk gets worried and goes down to look for him. He sees him banging his head against the wall and wailing,
'We missed the 'R' ! , we missed the 'R' !'

His forehead is all bloody and bruised and he is crying
uncontrollably. The young monk asks the old abbot, 'What's wrong, father?'

With A choking voice, the old abbot replies, 'The word was...

CELEBRATE!!!'

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service