All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

justin martyr teachings

justin martyr provides the most damaging & systematic condemnation of GODS SABBATH & the first explicit account of christian worshi…

Started by delores kay napier

19 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

REVIVAL

Spiritual Revival's are both Biblical and Historical. Will we see another great national Revival in the western world as we did in the 18th…

Started by Keith Malcomson

35 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

Can you Be saved without a Preacher?

I believe since we can't save ourselves it is only through the blood of Christ which we can be saved then I say we can be saved without a p…

Started by Carolyn Duplissey

6 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Duplissey

Just for smile

Just for smile Hello every one!!! Just trying to put smile on your face....... hope it will work......... please make it to work ( lol ha…

Started by The pilgrim

24 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by RoxChelseaGilmore

Learning about Praise and Worship

I believe that praise and worship is of utmost importance for us as Christian. All about God .com has a wonderful teaching on praise and…

Started by Pastor Bob B

37 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

HAVE YOU FORGIVEN YOUR SPOUSE?

HAVE YOU FORGIVEN YOUR SPOUSE? "Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors...For if you forgive men when they sin against…

Started by BRONX

2 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by BRONX

Purpose in life?

Does everybody know their purpose in life, I mean real purpose. I know that we are all on this earth for a reason, and we are all unique!!!…

Started by George

31 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by ScribeD

what is "prayer"....

sometimes the whole concept is hard to grasp: the holy, all-powerful god actually wants us to him. its called prayer although god knows wha…

Started by candy:)

12 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by konceptskool

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service