All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strip Club

Rachelle Starrn was raised in a Christian home & had never been inside a strip club in her life. But she felt this calling from God to…

Started by Tammy

396 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Seek

Is masturbation a sin?

I'm just wondering what is the limits on sexual sins being that the bible never directly talk about masturbation

Started by Phylicia

36 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Seek

TO SPRINKLE OR IMMERSE ?

A problem I come across, particularly in Infant Sprinkling, is that most people use the term "The Baptism of babies."  when in fact we sh…

Started by Ron Payne

46 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

Do animals go to heaven?

My dog just passed today and I asked my friend if she believes animals go to heaven and she said no. She took a class in college (some reli…

Started by Kayla

15 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by deleted

Are You New to AAG? Got a Question?

Greetings,   If you are new to AAG we want you to feel at home. If you have any questions about how this site operates or how to navigate o…

Started by Leonard T

11 Aug 6, 2012

The beginning of persecution in America?

We all know about Columbine and churches that have had individuals martyred for their faith in Jesus. Here is a video of a man who was hold…

Started by Mischelle

59 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Amanda

Jesus is Jehovah?

Ok, this is a little overwelming.   I've been listening to Days of Elijah. Naturally, if taken into context "There' no God like Jehovah" wo…

Started by feet breath

2 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Amanda

Demon's

I have a serious demon situation! Many unwelcome energy forms in my body and my apartment. I have been praying and asking God for help. I h…

Started by Jody

31 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by rachel g

What is your favourite Psalm?

I love God's Word and I think the Book of Psalms is one I turn to often. I have always found that it seems to be my "go back to" book of th…

Started by Simply Nancy

30 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Lina

Have you read the book..

.. Heaven is for Real? If not, I highly recommend it, it really really changed my thinking on SO many things, I see God in  different light…

Started by Texanbrit

10 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by ManassehKnight

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service