All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Thoughts and Reflections (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SO YOU WANT TO BE A SUCCESS?

SO YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL? Psalm 25:4 SHOW ME YOUR WAYS, O LORD, TEACH ME YOUR PATHS.... If you have a desire to be successful, you m…

Started by Ramona P. Jacobsz

0 Jul 1, 2008

THE PRODIGAL MOTHER

The Prodigal Son or Daughter A wise son makes a glad father....But a foolish son is the grief of his mother ---- Proverbs 10: 1 I think w…

Started by Ramona P. Jacobsz

4 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Ramona P. Jacobsz

do unto others as you have them do unto you

To me this page is for God. to help others& be helped.why do people try every way to hert others? if you can live each day for god keep…

Started by charlotte // sunshine

1 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by charlotte // sunshine

Does the Weather affect our Personalities?

I believe it affects our mood more than our personalities. What do you think? Sta.rtUp.biz - "The Facebook for Small Business" Free Searc…

Started by HarvardGal

3 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Carla

Political Correctness - It's going too far

Just thought I'd let you all in something I recently learnt at school. Even though I go to a Catholic school, in R.E. we do not say "B.C."…

Started by GoingMyOwnWay

1 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by R

I believe God is everything

I have always felt that time is without beginning or end. My time on earth is so infintisimal that it can hardly be measured - but I AM IMP…

Started by Leanne

3 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Ron Payne

What do u do when trust is all u have?

Trust is a vital part of your walk with God. And some people around us today trust in everything else a man,a woman,friends,or whatever u f…

Started by liza

1 May 10, 2008
Reply by Ron Payne

What is Hell?

Hell is eternal separation from God (2 Thessalonians 1:9) where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Mathew 8:12) and everlasting d…

Started by Stew

5 May 9, 2008
Reply by GoingMyOwnWay

A Punishing God?

Hi, In the Old Testament, God is always punishing those who sin, but in the New Testament the atmosphere is more loving and forgiving. My…

Started by GoingMyOwnWay

4 May 7, 2008
Reply by candy

TURNING YOUR MESS INTO A MESSAGE

At every point in life, we are faced with one problem or the other. Life is a battle field. We are either coming out of one problem or we a…

Started by chuks

3 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Nancy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service