All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

At every point in life, we are faced with one problem or the other. Life is a battle field. We are either coming out of one problem or we are in one or solving one. Everyday in our lives, we are faced with challenges of life. This is a FACT OF LIFE.

But the TRUTH OF GOD,S WORD is that, what is happening in your life can not erase what is written ( God,s word ). What the word of God says about you, is what you are even though you may not see it with your optical eyes. You need FAITH to overcome every challenge in your life to bring about the needed changes.

I believe every one of us have one problem or the other he is going through right now. I have a very good news for you. In every MESS, there is a MESSAGE. Be patient with the MESS to get out the MESSAGE. God is not done with you, His plans for you are plans of victory, to give you a hope and a future.

What you have lost in life can not be compared to what is left. As a believer, your part is like the part of the just that shines more and more unto the perfect day. Hold this truth strongly and always believe that IT IS WELL no matter what you are going through. What you dont see well will never become well. If the enemy is telling you what is not happening in your life, tell him of God,s blessings upon your life. That you are alife to witness the day is the greatest gift. Believe this, if you dont tell people who you are, they will tell you who you are not.

There is no special mountain, every mans mountain is his ignorance. God will not reduce that mountain but He will give you the grace to climb it. Study the word of God everyday, believe the word of God, behave it and only then you will become what the word says of you. All you need in life is the mustard seed kind of faith to overcome. you dont need to increse your faith, you need to decrease your unbelief to get things working in your life. All things are possible to them that believe. iT IS WELL.

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well said. I'm going through a very rough financial situation due to situations beyond my control. My husband mentioned banckruptcy but because of my pride of working up such a great credit score and to save my family from embarressment, I try as much as possible to avoid it. I have prayed for God's guidance and money would appear here and there that was unexpected to help delay the filing. But, it still will not be enough to get us out of the debt that just have been growing. Now, instead of being scared and humiliated to file for bankruptcy, I feel comforted and confident that God is there with me to help me with this situation with much ease. I'm not worried what others think, only what God thinks. If God planned for me to file, it will happen, if not, he will be there to provide what is needed. I just put all my stresses on God and feel much less stressed and much happier. It's amazing how my relationship with God has helped me in such stressful times. As the preachers said on TV one day, "Those who are depressed and need pills to help with the disease do not have Jesus in their lives." So, so true!!!

God Bless you all!!!
Dear Nancy; I am sorry to hear of your financial circumstances. I was there too. I had 4 surgeries over the course of 3 years. I ran out of time paid off and the medical bills along with the daily living bills where pilling high. God gave us the strength to work through those bad times as he has with any other problems we have faced. However the preacher on TV obviously knows nothing of medical conditions. It is a normal emotion that God gaves us to feel "blue" at times. I am not saying that God would want us to wallow in self-pity. I am saying that if you have hard times; does not mean that you do not have Jesus in your heart. God allows us to endure hard times, to strengthen us. Read the chapter of Job for a much clearer understanding of this and you will see that God cares for us even when we are struggling. Sorry to tell you; but I have doubts about a preacher who would tell someone that if they where depressed they do not have Jesus in their lives. I have had many woes as anyones else and had moments of sadness. But I have Jesus in my heart!!!! And those who have true medically diagnosed depression or other mental illness; do require medication; just like a heart patient or someone with diabetes. Yes I believe that God does help us deal with our stress, if we are willing to hand it over to him. God be with you, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Hi, Mandy, I totally value your opinion. I just think that Depression is more of a spiritual illness that may lead to physical symptoms where medication is necessary. I was a prime example. I've had doctors wanting to give me meds for my depression, but I denied them. I know myself and my body better than any doctor and I believe God has given us our own best pharmacy right inside our body and from the ground and trees. I'm not too fond of pharmaceutical drugs - they do more harm than good. It wasn't until I started my relationship with Jesus and researched and participated in holistic medicinal food did I totally reverse my depression along with other health issues. But, I'm not everybody else. I do know people who do require meds but I think it should only be temporary. I think that reaching out to a pastor or a caring family member while on the meds is far more acceptable than a life-time dependency. I have to agree with the preacher to some extent. Some meds taken for another health ailment could cause depression (I just thought about that), then in this instance, the preacher wouldn't understand. Mandy, thank you for your reply and God Bless!

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service