All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Trust is a vital part of your walk with God. And some people around us today trust in everything else a man,a woman,friends,or whatever u feel like will never let u down! But today I can truly say that I rely totally on God for everything! Because if we are in covenant with Him we dont have to worry about anything cause He got it!! Alot of times God will lead us places that dont make sense to us or tell us to do things that just dont add up, but thats where trust comes in. We gotta trust that He knows what he is doing and have faith that He is gonna work that thing out amen! To the married women u had to trust God to stay with that man as long as u have same to the married man u had to trust God to give u everything u need to lead your family. We lay down every night not knowin if we will see tommorrow but we trust that God is gonna give us another day! And Im just thankful that He has graced my life this long cause if I would have stayed in all the mess I was in I wouldnt be here today! So I say Lord I will bless your name just for giving me another chance to get it right. God says He is whatever we need Him to be so to the single He will be your husband until He blesses u with a mate amen. He is the best friend I have ever had!! So if trust is all we have and it is lets trust totally in the Lord cause He is the only one who holds our future amen!! Continue to let your light shine so those that are lost will come running sayin what must I do to be saved!!

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMEN! and AMEN! to your faith my dear sister Liza.

Remember the words of Peter in his reply to the Lord?

"Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life?" (John 6:68)

The Lord Bless you ....... Your Brother and Friend in Christ - Ron

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service