All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Spirit World, Cults and Other Religions (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

lieing?

Is it lieing to say Jesus died on a tourture stake (even though He didn't die a single pole) instead of a cross just because the other pers…

Started by feet breath

12 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by feet breath

Jehovah's Witnesses

How can a person witness to Jehovah's Witnesses without scaring them off (and possibly risking a family member joining them)? Especially, w…

Started by feet breath

12 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by feet breath

One world Government

Dear friends on AAG, This topic is the most widely debated topic out there. Many pastors deny the existence of a "New World Order" and want…

Started by Zach Powell

2 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Zach Powell

THE LAST DAYS

From my research & knowledge, I understand that the 144,000 elect that God refers to, will be virgins that did not defile. But then I r…

Started by Kevin Smith

6 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Kevin Smith

spiritual warfare and deliverance ministry

Have you ever wondered why it is that so few believers know more than just a little about how to stand against the devil and his demons? Fo…

Started by Jane Smith

193 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Jane Smith

ARE WE AWARE OF THE NEW AGE DANGERS?

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED BUT THERE ARE SOME CHRIST FOLLOWERS WHO READ LITERATURE WHICH COULD BE DECEIVING. IF SOMETHING IS NOT FOUNDED ON B…

Started by Ramona P. Jacobsz

10 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Carla

ouija board

ever since i played with a ouija board last year i been bothered by a deamon and hes refusing to leave   spiritually i havent been close to…

Started by Lorraine S

13 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Mary Doris Jones

Are Psychics of the devil?

Yesterday in my psychology class we were discussing why a "Psychic" can "read" minds and we couldn't wrap our minds why they can? So is thi…

Started by kristina

6 Nov 25, 2011

Dominionism and the New Apostolic Reformation

Dear brother and sisters, Could someone please give me their thoughts and insights on Dominion Theology and the New Apostolic Reformation?…

Started by Jessie

5 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by thomas maxwell

revelation 12:7 war in heaven

its hard to imagine spiritual beings doing battle or fighting, in a sense how could you know if you've won or lost. considering spiritual b…

Started by margaret

3 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by margaret

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service