All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Spirit World, Cults and Other Religions (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Masons

I hear they are of Satan. Could someone please explain it in redneck language & not the very difficult language that will go over my he…

Started by Tammy

1 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

Not knowing the Bible well and the JW's

Ok, what do I do? How can I witness to mom or the JW's? I'm not strong Biblically. It's possible I could get sucked in by deceptive talk/f…

Started by feet breath

15 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by feet breath

Attacks from the enemy?

I'd like to know something. I know the answer is obvious but I'd still like to hear the views of others.   Why is it that the more God uses…

Started by feet breath

1 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Tammy

the one world religion

what will the one world religion consist of? there are many muslims i doubt would accept alot of the new age stuff and vice versa. if the r…

Started by margaret

4 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jenny

The Watchtower wall

Ok, how can the "Watchtower Wall" be torn down? I know naturally only by God.   But, what does a person do when a scripture or something is…

Started by feet breath

16 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Jenny

demonic attack

What does a person do when there's demonic attack?   And, is it getting serious if sleep paraysis (some think that's demonic) occurs? A guy…

Started by feet breath

21 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by feet breath

keeping satanic books in the home

Hello,  One of the first things the Lord put on my heart after becoming a Christian about 2 years ago was: get rid of everything in our hom…

Started by Jenny

44 May 20, 2012
Reply by Tammy

Angels, have you ever seen one?

Have you ever seen an angel?   I did I was no more than 3 months old. I remember her she glowed with a rainbow on her, a pure light, she ha…

Started by feet breath

1 May 15, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

Where did the demons go?

26 Then they sailed to the country of the Gadarenes,[a] which is opposite Galilee. 27 And when He stepped out on the land, there met Him a…

Started by Tammy

10 May 10, 2012
Reply by RoyW

Atheist and Christians

My name is yolanda and I want to know why atheist don't believe in God Atheist believe that we share a common ancestor with chimpanzees Bec…

Started by empress

51 May 2, 2012
Reply by Marco Falso

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service