All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Overcoming Sin (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FORGIVE YOURSELF !

Romans 6 from verse 12 , present yourself unto God as alive from the dead , and to not present our members as instruments of unrighteousnes…

Started by

6 Aug 22, 2012

Help me :'( please

To anyone who can help me:I've strayed from God. I'm sure you have heard stories like this. I am only 20 years old and got into a serious r…

Started by Tifani Price

7 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

Prayer

Please help me pray for forgiveness I just want to understand more and ask god for forgiveness and to come in to my heart,and in to the hea…

Started by Tim

3 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Tammy

lying

Hi,  I am ashamed to say that I have told two lies recently, one to a pastor and a woman at a church about where exactly I live, and anothe…

Started by Jenny

15 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Jenny

can i sin in my dreams?

lately i've been having very sinful dreams. i say/do things just terrible.  what does this mean? is there anything real about these sins?

Started by Jenny

6 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Tammy

multiple sin-how does a person stop...

Ok, if a person has a certain sin that is caused by circumstances. What if the situations/circumstances can't really be taken out of the wa…

Started by feet breath

44 May 29, 2012
Reply by Tammy

multiple sins

Ok, what does a person do when he/she has multiple sins that work together (if you commit this sin the other sin may follow) but needs help…

Started by feet breath

2 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by feet breath

Modesty/Lust

A teenage Christian young lady desires to know what modest dress is.  She has a number of well thought out questions: 1) First of all, gen…

Started by Jane Smith

4 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Tammy

Feeling Remorse and Regret for my actions...

I recently took on a new client, and we really clicked... We started to become really close friends and he asked me out...I had to decline…

Started by Natashca Reed

4 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Natashca Reed

Forgiveness, redemption, and surviving the storm.

I'm new to the whole "online fellowship" thing so I'll just get right to it. All of my life I've felt that I've been unable to hold onto th…

Started by Jaron

4 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Mary O

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service