All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Marriage, Family and Relationships (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rejected by Your Parent

Bible says that we need to Honour our parents . But what if you are rejected by your Parent and they don't show love on you ??

Started by Sathish Kumar ( Dan)

7 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Sathish Kumar ( Dan)

Homewreckers-Help Please

Hi everyone, I'm in a fairly new relationship and  have been with him for 4 months now. I am extremely insecure and have a hard time trusti…

Started by Kayla

14 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

Marriage problem

I am ashame to say that i cheated on my husband and i caused him so much pain that it hurts me to know how selfish i was i do love my husba…

Started by Maria Pitre

10 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Krista Lynds

GOD AND MARRIAGE

What comparisons can we make between a right relationship with God, and a marriage between husband and wife?

Started by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

12 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Is Sex only meant for reproduction?

Years ago I met several ladies who wanted nothing to do with Christianity. They felt that Christians believed that sex is wrong. Today I me…

Started by deleted

21 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Tell Me What You Think About This Article on "Pure Intimacy and Lust"

There are lots of Articles written about Lust.  Christians seem to have several different views.  I think there is the Simple View, The Adv…

Started by deleted

3 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Tammy

When are we married in God's eyes ?

I ask this because of the condemnations of adultry and fornication in the bible. The bible gives no actual ceremony that I am aware of…

Started by Charles Burwell

22 May 24, 2013
Reply by Seek

relationship troubles, hopelessness, and need for God within relationship

Hey all, I have been dating my current girlfriend for almost 1.5 years.  While for a large part of this time our relationship was filled w…

Started by Preston Benson

4 May 7, 2013
Reply by Preston Benson

children and discipline

Hi,  My 2.5 yr old son is displaying disobedient, defiant and disrespectful tendencies to my husband and I.  When we ask him to do somethin…

Started by Jenny

28 May 2, 2013
Reply by Moses Holguin

What love is?

Today, my colleagues launched into a discussion of what love is. My colleagues are not Christians. There's a lot of opinions, and everyone…

Started by Vicky

6 May 2, 2013
Reply by Moses Holguin

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service