All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Enduring the Storms of Life (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Worrying & Anxiety

Hello I have issue with dealing with depression & anxiety/worry sometimes. It usually starts if i Know I will have a stressful week at…

Started by mitcherator

4 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Char

Spiritual victory followed by depression

In the last six months the Lord has done a lot of major works in my life that I am truly thankful for. The question I wanted to ask is this…

Started by Grace by the Lake

29 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

Losing Faith

If someone seems to be turning away from God (but not yet lost faith), no matter what has been said to them, love shown them etc do we give…

Started by

7 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Hamm

Why Martyr's

We allow the enemy to convince us we are doing something wrong when, things are not going all that great. We are Praying for things that we…

Started by a servant (Chris)

16 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Mary Doris Jones

everyday battle

I find it hard at times to stay connected to god. can you guys give me some help in how I can literally continue my journey as z Christian…

Started by jennifer

5 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by jennifer

I am a Christian but I am plagued by depression and lonliness.

I can't seem to get through depression and lonliness. I Wake up with it. I have sought medical help and help in church and good results are…

Started by RCS

9 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by God's Helper

rejection or betrayal and God's redemption

Would like to hear how inter-personal relationships ( Mom, Dad, spouse, children, friends etc) have either rejected or betrayed you since y…

Started by Jane Smith

39 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Jane Smith

CAN GOD REALLY HEAL US AND PULL US OUT OF ANY PIT

I completely believe that even as Born again followers of Christ we can continually fall into "pits" and God is there carrying us through i…

Started by Grace by the Lake

75 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Simply Nancy

Proverbs 3:5,6

Struggles, Trials, Sickness, disease, Broken Relationships..  etc.. the list goes on...   Jesus never promises an easy life.. He promises j…

Started by Carla

8 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Gary Schultz

Do we have pain cause of faith...

So often we think we have no faith, or it is weak.  Are we using faith because. we believe we will hurt after something happens.  Or when w…

Started by a servant (Chris)

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Amanda

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service