All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Enduring the Storms of Life (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My reading this morning B4 work

Hear my prayer, O Lord; listen to my plea! Answer me because you are faithful and righteous. Don’t put your servant on trial, for no one is…

Started by Manuel

1 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

Dry spell - Persecution – Discouragement ... VERSUS … Faith – Hope- Love!!!

Dry spell -  Persecution – Discouragement ... VERSUS … Faith – Hope- Love!!! I just putting my though into writing. If we open our eyes…

Started by Sheyen

4 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by thewatchman

Battle for the Souls

My sister that just got out of jail was saved on Sat. at a Ladies Retreat.  It was awesome!  The devil didn't like it and so he put someone…

Started by Michelle

11 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Mary O

Suffering?........

This is the thought which came into my mind long ago, thought of sharing and getting others' views too. We see suffering in our lives. One…

Started by LAUS DEO

12 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Carla

Can someone please give me some hope?

Does any body here have a grown child who were not saved and or claimed to be atheist but are now saved? Sometimes ... most of the time , I…

Started by ribbon

46 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by ribbon

How do you cope with "dry" spells?

Many Christians experience dry spells.  Do any of you have a story about a dry spell you previously or even recently endured? What did you…

Started by Michelle

49 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Miss Kitty

Stress - Anxiety - Depression V.S. Faith - Hope - Love

Started by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

12 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Grace to you

Would You Tell?

If you knew that a person was breaking the law and that if you told law enforcement what you knew that the person would end up in prison, w…

Started by Denise

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Tammy

How do you deal with HIV/AIDS?

This is a pretty hard question to post.  But I wonder does anyone know someone who has this disease? Do you have a relationship with them? …

Started by Michelle

23 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Michelle

Can I Vent

I love me some Christians. Let me say that before I start. I was sharing with someone how I had puked everything up that I had ever eaten s…

Started by Tammy

140 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by ribbon

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service