All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

MYu's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Chil! I'm glad that we share similar views about practical strategies we c…"

MYu replied Feb 10, 2011 to Being single - How do you do it with Joy?

9 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by MYu

"  These are the usual things I pursue or do that make me appreciate my being single…"

MYu replied Feb 5, 2011 to Being single - How do you do it with Joy?

9 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by MYu

"  Patience, however, makes us wise. It doesn’t rush to judgment but listens to what…"

MYu replied Feb 5, 2011 to The Love Dare by Stephen and Alex Kendrick, copyright ©

3 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by MYu

"  I've always wanted to get married and have a family of my own. This has been a nag…"

MYu replied Feb 5, 2011 to What Is Courtship?

8 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by David Velasquez

"  Thank you Louis! You are wonderful to share all these to the singles here needing…"

MYu replied Jan 27, 2011 to What about the very common practice of Online dating?

55 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Adebiyi kehinde temitope

"  Louis, what did you mean by-- "prayer of God filtering those He willeth not out of…"

MYu replied Jan 27, 2011 to What about the very common practice of Online dating?

55 Jan 9, 2013

"“How do you know the right person?” Nobody will tell you this is the right person an…"

55 Jan 9, 2013

"  I think I may have some valuable thoughts about my own question here.  Is it possi…"

MYu replied Dec 23, 2010 to Can we just allow God to work and let's stop all efforts of finding and keeping a life partner?

18 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by MYu

"  David, Please enlighten me... share to me your insights on this... My born-again C…"

MYu replied Dec 11, 2010 to 9 signs you've met the one.

27 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by MYu

"David, it's just like you to bring me down to my senses, eh? Thanks so much for your…"

MYu replied Nov 17, 2010 to What about the very common practice of Online dating?

55 Jan 9, 2013

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service