All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

feet breath's Discussions (769)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep,He is a person. :) He comforts,encourges,teaches us. He can be grieved and lied…"

feet breath replied Sep 16, 2013 to Do you see Holy Spirit as a Person

6 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by a servant (Chris)

"Friend, actually if you look at some other translations http://bible.cc/1_peter/3-18…"

feet breath replied Jun 29, 2012 to Holy Spirit vs Our own spirit

14 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by a servant (Chris)

"Chris,well, it does seem like something He really wants...   I'm not 100% sure where…"

feet breath replied Jun 16, 2012 to How do we know if an inspiration is from the Holy Spirit or if it's just us?

7 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by feet breath

"Honestly, sister Tammy, I'm not sure if it's just based on emotions or if it's from…"

feet breath replied Jun 15, 2012 to How do we know if an inspiration is from the Holy Spirit or if it's just us?

7 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by feet breath

"Chris, what about if it's a "good" plan yet how do I know if He has a better plan?"

feet breath replied Jun 15, 2012 to How do we know if an inspiration is from the Holy Spirit or if it's just us?

7 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by feet breath

"That's atleast a little easier. I've heard the Holy Spirit before. He has a certain…"

feet breath replied Jun 2, 2012 to The Spirit's Will vs man's wisdom

12 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by feet breath

"Charles, do you mean that He helps us out by something small like "urging to pray" a…"

feet breath replied Jun 2, 2012 to The Spirit's Will vs man's wisdom

12 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by feet breath

"Actually, there was something I forgot and really should mention.   I remember it wa…"

feet breath replied May 31, 2012 to The Spirit's Will vs man's wisdom

12 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by feet breath

"Does it count to get an urging to pray? My dad and some people were out. For some re…"

feet breath replied May 30, 2012 to The Spirit's Will vs man's wisdom

12 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by feet breath

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service