All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Christy Gabriel's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much dear to remind me to be thankful and praise the Lord at all time a…"

Christy Gabriel replied Jul 15, 2010 to Live with an Attitude of Gratitude...

21 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Christopher Kendall

"Thank you for sharing this dear sister Kathleen. Praise the Lord. Haleluja!!! May Je…"

Christy Gabriel replied May 25, 2010 to Share your blessings:Make your own page lay-outs...

10 May 25, 2010
Reply by Christy Gabriel

"Thank you for reminding me these dear sister. That helps me a lot. Praise the Lord.…"

Christy Gabriel replied May 24, 2010 to The Enemy’ s Strategy... Beware and Be Aware .... Time to check the Spirit (Part 1)

16 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by jacquelyn washington

"As usual thank you for sharing this with me. I love all your sharings. Praise the Lo…"

Christy Gabriel replied May 21, 2010 to Only one life, it will soon be past; only what's done for Christ will last....

19 May 22, 2010
Reply by Edwin Muir

"Beautiful description. Praise the Lord. Haleluja!!! Thank so much dear. GBY. Christy…"

Christy Gabriel replied May 18, 2010 to In Facing our Adversity .....What does it means to be complete? A Life to Live to the Fullest....(Part 8)

14 May 20, 2010
Reply by Mrs Kristy L Hilton

"Thank you for sharing this with me, it broadens my mind. Praise the Lord. Haleluja!!…"

Christy Gabriel replied May 14, 2010 to Prayer of Faith...

9 May 15, 2010
Reply by CESAR HUSMILLO

"Thank you for sharing this with me, especially at the cross. I hope I can download i…"

Christy Gabriel replied May 5, 2010 to I Will Not Be Moved!!!!...Idolatry is to love what has been made more than the God who made it.

8 May 9, 2010
Reply by CESAR HUSMILLO

"Thank you for sharing this with me. I will try to be thankful all the time and not g…"

Christy Gabriel replied Apr 23, 2010 to Live with an Attitude of Gratitude...

21 Jun 30, 2011

"Thank you for reminding me this dear sister. Yes, what comes in our words overflow f…"

Christy Gabriel replied Apr 19, 2010 to Use your words as building blocks not battering rams..

12 Sep 26, 2011

"Thank you for sharing this with me. It is great to be in Christ Jesus. Jesus is comi…"

Christy Gabriel replied Mar 17, 2010 to Only one life, it will soon be past; only what's done for Christ will last....

19 May 22, 2010
Reply by Edwin Muir

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service