All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Tikkie's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Gratitude , Thanful hearts are what we need always but we often lack it. Too often w…"

Tikkie replied Jul 17, 2010 to Live with an Attitude of Gratitude...

21 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Christopher Kendall

"At this time I remember my Dad and the LOVE HE gave me"

Tikkie replied Jun 21, 2010 to To all FATHERS in AllAboutGOD.net....

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Tikkie

"GOD has given you a real talent to give specail meaningful and thought ful messages.…"

Tikkie replied Jun 21, 2010 to To all FATHERS in AllAboutGOD.net....

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Tikkie

"What you have said is true.Some years back I heard a sermon by a priest.he said we c…"

Tikkie replied May 24, 2010 to The Enemy’ s Strategy... Beware and Be Aware .... Time to check the Spirit (Part 1)

16 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by jacquelyn washington

"What is written is true.We have tp pray for HIS Guidance always in Our daily lives.H…"

Tikkie replied May 18, 2010 to In Facing our Adversity .....What does it means to be complete? A Life to Live to the Fullest....(Part 8)

14 May 20, 2010
Reply by Mrs Kristy L Hilton

"Faith is a very important factor in Prayers.As you said Forgiveness is a must for Pr…"

Tikkie replied May 14, 2010 to Prayer of Faith...

9 May 15, 2010
Reply by CESAR HUSMILLO

"It was great.You are doing a great work for the LORD and May HE Bless You and your f…"

Tikkie replied May 10, 2010 to Share your blessings:Make your own page lay-outs...

10 May 25, 2010
Reply by Christy Gabriel

"What you have said is very true.Most Christians might not bow before idols made of w…"

Tikkie replied May 5, 2010 to I Will Not Be Moved!!!!...Idolatry is to love what has been made more than the God who made it.

8 May 9, 2010
Reply by CESAR HUSMILLO

"There is a saying in Our language the words that leave our mouth and the weapon that…"

Tikkie replied Apr 19, 2010 to Use your words as building blocks not battering rams..

12 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Christopher Kendall

"We often forget that there exists an Eternal heavenly Kingdom and we are to be its c…"

Tikkie replied Mar 16, 2010 to Only one life, it will soon be past; only what's done for Christ will last....

19 May 22, 2010
Reply by Edwin Muir

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service