All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All Discussions Tagged 'salvation' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“Because Jesus died on the cross, we are all forgiven of every sin”

2 Corinthians 5:14,15-  The forgiveness that is in Jesus Christ is conditional upon “repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus…

Started by Mary

0 Feb 14, 2019

Can you be saved even if you stumble from time to time?

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ. I am a new believer. I let Jesus into my heart only about 2 months ago and my heart has changed in so…

Started by Elyzabet

8 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by margaret

Obedience and Legalism: What does it mean to be legalistic?

GotQuestions and countless other go-to Christian Q&A websites have plenty to say--but what, from your perspective (informed by the Scri…

Started by Colby

14 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Colby

praying for a loved one?

How does prayer effect the person when you're praying for their salvation since they have free will?

Started by feet breath

16 May 12, 2013
Reply by feet breath

What Must One Believe To Be Saved?

Who wants to take a crack at the list of propositions, reduced to its irreducible minimum, that MUST be believed in order to be saved?  By…

Started by Colby

44 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Colby

salvation in the old testament?

Can anyone explain to me about salvation in the old testament? Like did the old testament saints have to be born-again/have Jesus as their…

Started by feet breath

11 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Robert Browning

reflect on your life

Life is alot different than what we expect. We're used to day to day scedules. Go here, go there. But, when are the most importent matters…

Started by feet breath

5 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

Really need encouragement regarding prayer

Ok, like Carla was saying on another discussion, prayer is the best way to go (or something like that).   Well, I need to pray for lost lov…

Started by feet breath

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Carla

Contemporizing and Contextualizing the message of Jesus?

How do we contemporize and contextualize the message of Jesus, in a way that does not dilute or diminish the truth of the Gospel? How do yo…

Started by ScribeD

7 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

Oneness and Peace in Christ.

11 Don't forget that you Gentiles used to be outsiders by birth. You were called "the uncircumcised ones" by the Jews, who were proud of th…

Started by Carla

12 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Ramona P. Jacobsz

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service