All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Stacey Osana Arquines's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Sis what you speak of is full of wisdom good to hear someone is aware of the capabi…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 8, 2010 to I Don't Need to Know Those Outdated Terms! Think Again!!!

38 May 8, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

"Sis pray without a doubt trusting that all that you ask of in HIS name is heard and…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 7, 2010 to What is fervent prayer?

6 May 13, 2010
Reply by geoff

"Matthew 6:7 "And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 7, 2010 to What is fervent prayer?

6 May 13, 2010
Reply by geoff

"Repentance = forgiveness=Matthew 6:14 For if you let men have forgiveness for their…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 7, 2010 to I Don't Need to Know Those Outdated Terms! Think Again!!!

38 May 8, 2010

"Just a quick question why is it so hard to teach kids now and days the new terms for…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 7, 2010 to I Don't Need to Know Those Outdated Terms! Think Again!!!

38 May 8, 2010

"lol yes do be very careful :) <3 I pray you know wassup tho :) <3 God bless y…"

38 May 8, 2010

"yes I will do it again and make it shorter"

38 May 8, 2010

"lol your made me a little self conscious bout my typing now lol hahaah i know somet…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 7, 2010 to In love with a girl

25 May 7, 2010

"together we stand"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 7, 2010 to Why is it important for Christians to assemble?

15 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Ken

"good one"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied May 7, 2010 to Why is it important for Christians to assemble?

15 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Ken

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service