All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

konceptskool's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Jesus is called the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world.. That concept…"

konceptskool replied Jan 4, 2008 to Dying for our sins...

7 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by RoxChelseaGilmore

"oh am sorry..it is from the word eminent which means to be the most important... I w…"

konceptskool replied Jan 4, 2008 to earth is under the prince of darkness ..note

12 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by konceptskool

"" ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OD THEM THAT LOVE GOD AND ARE THE CALLED ACC…"

konceptskool replied Jan 4, 2008 to Verse to live by...

16 May 26, 2009
Reply by RoxChelseaGilmore

"My prayer is May God have mercy on us as His church and may he find us faithfull and…"

konceptskool replied Jan 4, 2008 to If the Lord came back now, would He commend us for the same things?

4 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by thane006

"Ok, very funny that you posted your comment twice like i did.. it was a mistake.. Ye…"

konceptskool replied Jan 4, 2008 to neva ask "why' ask "how"

18 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by konceptskool

"I just want to add this.. most time we just quote scripture and say words that we ma…"

konceptskool replied Jan 2, 2008 to earth is under the prince of darkness ..note

12 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by konceptskool

"I just want to add this.. most time we just quote scripture and say words that we ma…"

konceptskool replied Jan 2, 2008 to earth is under the prince of darkness ..note

12 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by konceptskool

"Hi Candy, I am replying to your last comment.. that scripture you quoted is really d…"

konceptskool replied Jan 2, 2008 to neva ask "why' ask "how"

18 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by konceptskool

"Usually, if we asked Him any thing He would tell us even if we are not ready to jump…"

konceptskool replied Jan 2, 2008 to Purpose in life?

31 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by ScribeD

"I understand your qxn to be wether the Lord would say these same words to the church…"

konceptskool replied Jan 2, 2008 to If the Lord came back now, would He commend us for the same things?

4 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by thane006

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service