All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Chip Fitzpatrick's Discussions (138)

Discussions Started (35) Replies Latest Activity

Loss of Salvation is Possible

The taking of the mark of the beast.....being it will be forced upon us...either you take it and live...or deny it and die but in actuality…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Bible Questions and Verses - Salvation

21 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

Do you remember the message ?

The message came shortly after the first plane hit the north tower,after the attempt  to hit CIA headquarters, but the leveling of the towe…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Thoughts and Reflections

1 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Stephen King

You have heard of the spirit of Jezebell....thats all wrong

This spirit  of alleged Jezebell is all wrong...we seem to forget what exactly happened in the garden which put mankind in the bind with Go…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About the Spirit World, Cults and Other Religions

17 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Seek

Then just what does this mean really ???

U.S. Atheists in Foxholes Want Chaplains, Too Secularists are pushing the military to provide non-religious ministers.

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture

14 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Mary O

Remember when??

The sun rise on a summer morning, brought anticipation from everybody what are we gonna do today, go to the beach? have a picnic?, go campi…

3 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Grazer #E2H

The obvious Idol, one of many

One of the main things that stands out today is the extreme use of cell phones which now are "smart" phones with more capabilities than jus…

4 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Carla

Abortion is real bad...but so is vasectomy.

I believe I mentioned in a past post that I had consented to have a vasectomy performed. My 1st wife had brought it up that she really didn…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in Uncategorized

26 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Eric Sigurd Midttun

Jesus Loves me this I know:

We have all heard the nursery rymes about  how Jesus  Loves us. now in your own words what does that  mean for you? For me it means Im neve…

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

I-Phones,electronic wonders are they really a good thing?

Isnt Electronics wonderful? look at all the apps....hmmmmm Kids all want these things and parents  cant stand to hear them beg and beg for…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture

1 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Colby

Do you know what FEMA's Mission is really?

Fema is another agency that will carry out many executive orders signed by our president, many of which have nothing to do with disaster re…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Current Stories and Events

4 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service