All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Colby's Discussions (454)

Discussions Replied To (419) Replies Latest Activity

"Kayla,   First, I want to say that it took a lot of courage to post this story about…"

Colby replied Jul 8, 2012 to Please help me with forgiveness...

29 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Carla

"Tim,   I share the same sentiments as Bev and Amanda, echo their advice to you, and…"

Colby replied Jul 5, 2012 to Struggling to becoming a Christian

19 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Tim

"Feetbreeze, To adequately respond to your questions, a lot of ground needs to be co…"

Colby replied Jul 2, 2012 to Which gospel?

17 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by feet breath

"LT, Thank you for sharing your insights into what this story brings when understood,…"

Colby replied Jul 1, 2012 to A Parable

9 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Colby

"Exactly.  Good analogy.  Some see God not as he is revealed to us by his written wor…"

Colby replied Jul 1, 2012 to What is the biggest mistake we make about God’s Love?

22 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by a servant (Chris)

"Tammy and LT, Frankly, I hadn't given it much thought until now whether or not the…"

9 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Colby

"God's Word answers the question, How can we know love?   By this we know love, that…"

Colby replied Jul 1, 2012 to What is the biggest mistake we make about God’s Love?

22 Jul 2, 2012

"“There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen […] and th…"

9 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Colby

"Tammy,   Nicely said.  God's love has two major properties or aspects to it: God's g…"

22 Jul 2, 2012

"This is a terrific, if open-ended, question.  Much has been written in the Bible on…"

Colby replied Jun 30, 2012 to What is the biggest mistake we make about God’s Love?

22 Jul 2, 2012

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service