All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator's Discussions (388)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"For, I the Lord am the one who brought you up from the land if Egypt, that I might b…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Jan 19, 2012 to "Be Holy, because I am Holy." 1Peter 1:16

4 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Arnie

"Exodus, 34-5-7NIV) Then God came down in the cloud and stood there, with him proclai…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Jan 18, 2012 to WHO OR WHAT IS JESUS TO YOU

7 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by ALCEDES JONES

"To took my breath away Chris ,if everyone would just follow half of what you speak w…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Jan 14, 2012 to Ephesians 4

3 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator

"Praying for others is a gift that blesses everyone, Laying aside any concern or chal…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Jan 11, 2012 to In working out my faith,I see things differently as they appear.

9 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Brenda Asiedu

"I choose to live by faith,many things in life intellectually or because my sences pr…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Jan 9, 2012 to In working out my faith,I see things differently as they appear.

9 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Brenda Asiedu

"Chris, Such amazing truth comes from 2 Cornthuans 12; 10 Every child of God is deali…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Jan 6, 2012 to when we are weak, He is Most Strong

1 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator

"Got my verses mixed on Peter 1/6,7 sorry about that"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Jan 6, 2012 to how do we know the difference?

7 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by a servant (Chris)

"Some believe all trials and test come from God , God made a distenction between tria…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Jan 6, 2012 to how do we know the difference?

7 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by a servant (Chris)

"The bible has the answer we just have to ask God to help us understand it. Some say…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Jan 2, 2012 to why?

9 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Rose Bentley

"I turn within in prayer and meditation to affirm health and wholeness at a cellular…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Dec 31, 2011 to Emotion can show us a lot.

17 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Char

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service